Martial Peak

@Thaez thanks for the answer, is the novel good? Like the plot? Cause I mainly read novels for the plot (with romance for the sauce and better with comedy for the topping XD subromance is also fine for me if the story is interesting)
I dont mind a lil bit of spoiler

Edit:
eh wives? They will later marry eh?

@thaez I will try reading it, but i'm not a big fan of novels. Does it deviates a lot from the manhua? I tried reading Soul Land once, but there were some details that were quite different from the manhua.

@exdio11 well, i don't really read many novel, but this one i read all the translated chapters and then went on Google translate to read the others, so i can say that i really like this. I just started read +- in chapter 600 of the novel (i wanted to know what would happen after where i was in manhua, so i started there) and now i'm in near 4000, reading like 2500 chapters with Google translate. So yeah, i liked the plot

@dimilokis well, the manhua is really rushed, but for now i think it goes like the novel, not sure all details but i think there is no problem, i read the novel and then read the manhua and its most likely the same, but hidding some things because of the rush, but if you start in the novel from where you stopped in manhua i think there is no problem (after all i did it too)

@thaez can you point out the chapter that match this 805? I just read everything. Completely addicted. The universe created is really great, I thought that at some point the store would get too messy with the addition of so many characters, but we end up wanting to know more and more about everything and everyone. It really makes me want to read the novel

After reading this and few other wuxias I noticed that they have some common flaws:
1) their combat system is usually extremely vague and this allow author to use some bullshit excuses for why someone wins a fight.
2) the combat itself is done lazily. No complex body movement that you usually see in battle shounen mangas like Naruto. And this particular manga gives an impression that 99% of the time character are just standing still. But if you consider amount of chapters I guess it is understandable that they focus on quantity and not quality.

@dimilokis i don't remember for sure, but i know that the novel chapter isn't much more than the manhua, i advise you looking between chapter 800/900, sry for not saying more precisely, but i really don't remember

@CuddleStruggle I wouldn't say the cultivation systems are vague, so much as the main characters never have to adhere to the structure much. The rules are for the other characters, not the mc. Which gets boring when most of them are like this...

normally, mc has something that allows him to close the cultivation gap for at least one realm, usually an artifact or skill.

if possible please remove all chapters done by disaster scans and replace with ninja scans. disaster scans is literal and truely dogshit, the quality is so fucking bad i have to reread a bubble more than 5 times to figure out wtf something is saying, most times i have to skip it entirely becuz it makes absolutely zero fucking sense, disaster scans is truely a disaster its such shit translating idk how they managed to do so many chapters. also if anyone knows any alternative groups that didc ch.162+ that isnt disaster scans pls tell me i cant understand shit from disaster. thx

Holy cow there are so many chapters now... Looks like I am going to start all over again.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay.... there’s 800+ chapters. Does romance exist in this story? Is it good? Does it progress?

@calmbreez yeah romance does progress and as you can see it's harem so mc has multiple wives oh yeah you might ask how much does it progress?
well they f*ck all the time

Is the new bone faction stupid on purpose? Telling MC that they would kill him, then agreeing to answer his questions in exchange for an item (did they forget that a few seconds ago they were planning to kill him?) and then getting nothing once they explained everything to MC.

This series has gone from generic wuxiatrash into an actualy good world. At first its all like "im 1 rank above you so dieeee" and teh mc is like "twist im actualy stronger than i look" but after beating up like half the world we have actualy gotten interesting location and characters as well as an interesting underlying structure to the world(s). It's not that it is original or that it has some super deep lore but it pulls of its genre better than most, and with so many god dang chapters its still worth reading.

I just caaaan't get past the horrendous art and the 1st grade level writing.
I can't, I just... the 8 ratings lured me in and tricked me.

I would rather re-read Tales of Demons and Gods.
Oh my goodness, how is this rated so high??
This is 5.69 for me.
Not any character is memorable, much less have a brain
and the art OhhhhHoo the art is so plainnnn!

It's really entertaining, I would consider Martial Peak as one of my favorite manhua. Good binge reading experience =)

Where can I read Chapters 1-144? The Disasterscans site only has 145-current

Users who are viewing this thread