Martial Peak

I wanted to ask can someone who read novel tell my why most, if not all, skills that Kai have are NOT trash in this higher realm. Most of his fundation is based on techniques he acquired not even in lower real but in small world of said lower realm. The strongest dude there was Demon God (Saint King 1) but still his blood and bones are better than what dudes from higher realms have when they have access to knowledge of whole galaxy. Also the bodyguard that died said that his dragon and phoenix beast ki is purer than his when that also is from lower lower realm. Is there some explenation in the novel for all of those amazing inheritances MC found in his starter world? Also in this moment in story what are his own created skills? Aside form fusing his demonic qi nad yang qi I do not think that he ever create something of his own? All his techniques and skills are from something someone else left - I am not saying that it is bad in itself in the begining but I would like to know that on this level he can create his own powerfull skill that would be purely his own power and knowledge.

@Thuellai yes they explain in the novel why that powers are strong comparatively with the others.. for example (if you want spoiler)
the demon god was actually a part of will of a stronger man, and he got the dragon origin from the strongest dragon of that time (the dragon emperor) and the phoenix power is from the phoenix empress (something like that).. it will be explained too why they died .. but well it is still too early to that
For the skills he created, i don't really remember what skills he has, but he will eventually create some skills

@Thaez Thanks for answer. I am just happy to know that there is actual explanation for all of that and not simply some strange plot holes :).

could someone explain to me
what the reason for him to molest her from Chapter 919 to 922 is since i'm pretty confused by now

@Decayfiend MC says that she might kill him if he let her go, so apparently holding someone hands behind their back is an effective way to restrict someones ability to fight. And groping her all over the place is just a bonus - it would be a waste not to use this opportunity.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

damn, the closest language behind english is 60 chapters behind. How disasterscans translates so fast, I have no fucking clue and I'm not complaining.

Maybe cuz they already read novel. english translated novel (by human) is like ch 17xx already (manga is around 1050)

@decayfiend
About that.
It was basically a fysical fight between 2 weakened clothing-challenged cultivators. She has actually a higher cultivation base than him. So it just ended up in a close struggle, with his dragon at a dangerous position for her. It was never about raping her. If she wasn't his friend's sister then he would have killed her without a second thought.

Am'i the only one who find this
baby face on his chest
disgusting ? it's like egg or worm under the skin.

Can someone please tell me what chapter of the novel is chapter 946 of the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread