Martial Universe

Dex-chan lover
@Eschaton
Considering Manhwa and Manhua are not actual words in english but just a "latinization" of korean and chinese words (which are both pronounced the same way...), you can perfectly use whichever you want

@Bramia
It doesn’t matter if they are real words or not, the point these words is to differentiate between a Korean and Chinese comic.

Dex-chan lover
@Eschaton
Of course it does. Try actually saying those words to someone. Do you think there could possibly be anyone that could tell one another when they have the same pronunciation?

@Bramia
Im not talking about pronounciation, im talking about spelling. Besides, when you say -hwa, you have a more softer tone (like warrrior) while -hua, have a more fast, tense tone like making the sound when you fight. And you have to remember, making mistakes like that could easily offend some people, because China and Korea are different countries with different languages.

No it caught up with raws. In that site every chapter has only 9 pages that make every 3 chapter one in here.

So we are waiting for the release of the next raw.

The author has several series, and this one is just not a priority.

But, yes, the story is really nice and I'd like to see more ...

WHY IS REALITY SO CRUEL?! I need more and it gets updated at a tremendously slow place by the author!

Cool! A new chapter!
Maybe the outings will be a little more followed this year ...

It does seem strange why they would translate and provide releases at such a slow pace. There's 200+ chapters.

No it caught up with raws. In that site every chapter has only 9 pages that make every 3 chapter one in here.

So we are waiting for the release of the next raw.

I Fear by the time they get to finish this story i'll take like 10 years, Please read the Novel anywhere (wuxiawlrd, etc) this one is a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread