Martial Universe

Fed-Kun's army
@Blusasuke If you're talking about the manga I think you're talking about, I'll have you know that the manga and the original novel are entirely different.
They retconned it so that the girl was being mind controlled by the dude in the manga, however... in the original story, the girl is a straight up manipulative bitch that betrayed the mc for her own survival, she had it coming.

Fed-Kun's army
The fights during the early chapters are so retarted....He literally 1 hits everything

Halo saya dari Indonesia banyak penggemar komik ini mohon untuk author semangat updatenya, utamakan jaga kesehatan, uang tidak penting sehat itu mahal, kami tunggu di website versi indonesianya 😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏

Isn't this the same universe as Battle Through the Heavens? Why are the cultivation ranks different?

@nebukanezzer yes it is in the same universe but they take place in different worlds which have different energies, so much so that when Xiao Yan, from "Battle Through The Heavens," traveled from the lower planes to The Great World, the world of Mu Chen, from "The Great Ruler", the world tried to change or assimilate his Dou qi into the spiritual energy that the world used and he refused it which cause him damage.

FUCK I REALLY HATE ALL WUXIA MANHWA, SO MUCH I ONLY WANT READ LN THAN
MANHWA

Fed-Kun's army
sexual violence? what the fuck, where? when? i've decided to take a break from this manhua at chapter 88 and wait for a long ass while.

I just skipped from chap. 3 to 100 lmao.
it took this mc about 80-90 chapters just so he could get revenge on one guy.
I'm wondering if this is just the whole manhwa at this point. If you compare
chap. 3 and chap. 100, somehow he has modern clothes and everything looks more
present day stuff; correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this supposed to take place during
China's Imperial Era? (stuff with the whole dynasties, emperors, traditional architecture, sects, etc.)

seems like their more focused on trying to release multiple manga at the same time rather than focusing on a single piece or two

Users who are viewing this thread