Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

I originally didn't like the ending either. In my eyes, maid girl was obviously best girl. But after reading the After School stories, then maybe just maybe I have come to appreciate this ending a bit more

Group Leader
2020 and Hazuki-sensei is still renting free for this amazing story and ending

B A S E D

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes the shittiest girl wins. And the other better girls Neko and Yoshino lose. It amazes me people actually like Aki but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people like some shitty tsundere who's a shitty person throughout most the series.

Ah well this series started to be crap when it stopped doing the revenge plot that got me interested in it in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Oshimai da!!!!!!
it's ended without me looking at Aki despaired face, even when i looking forward for that.

@3ds1234 actually at very beginning i had a feeling that "this is the story where his revenge will turn into love", and i can feel the story will going under that impression.

even if you hate this because he forget the revenge, the story is very well executed.

... wonky ending

Mediocre time skip

Unnecessary end melodrama

... And what about his allergies???

I love Yoshino and her winning would have been an interesting ending but this ending makes me the happiest.

I love Yoshino and her winning would have been an interesting ending but this ending makes me the happiest. (2)

Double-page supporter
I saw his hatred developing into love from miles away (really, the manga description just hints you that much if you give the plot some proper thought) and time and again I was reassured of this ending. I think whoever got upset about this had a blank mind while reading, I think it was just that obvious.

Him "liking" Yoshino was more that he was confused about everything in his life; having your sole objective in life revealed as utterly meaningless can be mind numbing, and he's a young boy, so he lacks perspective and experience -- that he's young is also why he sways between probably not liking Aki and probably liking Yoshino. Young people often know jack about what they want or feel, especially in times of distress. Him going to his gramps to sort his head in peace and then finally making a stand is nice.

All in all, I think this is very well written, and the people who despised this ending either didn't give this story much thought to begin with or they just wanted their favorite girl to win. Lol at people going "b-but Yoshino is best girl", she's the sole reason behind that entire mess. She repented, made up with Aki and confessed (and got rejected). Any more than that would be forced for the sake of some "muh side girl should win" idiocy, and I'm glad that the author didn't head that way. That people somehow thought that the author didn't know what to do with the story just shows that people didn't read this for the story, but for some fleeting fulfillment of watching a story have an alternate ending of their liking, good sense be damned.

I just saw the anime so I wanted to see how it ended. They really left it in a bad way in the anime btw

Fkk the author really got me. Damn bruh I really thought it was gonna be Yoshino and I wanted it to happen as well. Tbh jt would've been a good ending if it ended up with Yoshino when you put it together with the title of the book.

Lmao guess who just read this in 3 days after watching the anime like 2 years ago and not being satisfied?

Wow I seriously loved this story and Aki's development especially. This is one of my favorites for sure. Anyone else feel like Aki actually looks different too?

I loved seeing them both get over their childhood traumas and falling in love with each other.

It really hurts to know this manga ended a while ago and now there's only like one or two extra "sequel" chapters and then that's it.

10/10 just because I like it a lot Big F for Yoshino

Finally!!! I got to finish this series after watching the anime a year ago! But srsly the manga got me going on an emotional roller coaster 10/10 I have never seen a manga like this befor

Finally the end of the revenge plan!!! This manga is one of a heck coaster!!!! I nvr been baited like that!!! Well this ending is really acceptable compared to other cliched first girl endings. The development of Aki is good i guess but the pain for Yoshino is really affecting me. Ahhhh another goodshit series i finally see the end!!!

Users who are viewing this thread