Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Reunion

@magicplayer5 No one is actively translating the Light Novel, unless there is an official translation that I don't know about. The Web Novel is behind from this point. The guys translating the web novel are, sadly, kind of slow.

Fed-Kun's army
@dantziel When you focus so much on your navy and forget to research anything else that you've got a destroyer with a phalanx (and it isn't even like a good one) as crew

That girl sure has a lot of courage. I can only offer my respect if she's really going through with abandoning her family, home, and country for the sake of love.

They have destroyers with twin AA cannon?!, that's some ww2 shit right there, with that much technological gap I'm surprised they haven't aim for WORLD PEACE.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone questioning is this going to harem or not the answer is
yes it going to harem route, the other girl is the Elf knight there but still claune Best girl so far even Ain turn out as demon king in latter part it because her he end up back and not swallow up by the "curse"
@lan992 its because the policy setup by first king their country will not attack first or do any invasion to other country

from what i read its only the elf knight is the other love interest of mc, thats why it dont have a harem tag. maybe if you count his mother then its harem.

Man... I was hoping this wouldn't turn out to be a harem but the comments are saying it is... I guess I will stick until then... dang it

Wait wait hold the phone, the recently retired arch duke and sole heir (presumed) just disappeared at sea to avoid the nation knowing they went to join the other side.

What?

Dex-chan lover
As it turns out this crazy soncon is actually fine with sharing.

@Mpwilson123 nope they vanished en route to a landlocked nation so that no one would even think of looking overseas for them. They probably have some sort of reentry scheme, but it'll be pretty damn obvious that it was bullshit once Claune becomes a princess of a rival nation.

Users who are viewing this thread