Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ishtalica in the Winter and a Birthday

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@MasterGeo0X thanks for the info, any ideas on how long this manga will be and how long it will take to reach
girl 2?

Also @Dregenburn and @MasterGeo0X if you're going to use a machine translator I highly recommend deepL, it's one of if not the best machine translators out there, at least the best I've used.

@TDSgaming thanks for the info about DeepL, i got used to MTL with google, Systran and Yandex together with some others online dictionaries so its really nice to have another option... about the manga... to be perfectly honest i think the AXE will come waaaaaay before the point of that.
The reason is really simple, the story is not a full throttle romance, so you got some sweet bits of that and that girl is not even the main love interest, so its a really slow romance with her, thats like i said before is mostly end game content... the annoying thing about MC x Knight-chan is the MC being really hesitating about her, i mean his trauma over his shitty polygamy-family is really deep, while the relationship with the main girl is pretty solid

@MasterGeo0X okay well that's too bad. Also, I've only used google translate, bing translate, LEC power translator, and ATLAS, but DeepL trumps all of them, so keep that in mind. I can't say for the other 2 you mentioned, though.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Now we got second member of harem member, who is next? His classmate or his senior or his junior?

Dex-chan lover
how old is chris supposed to be? between 12 and 16? she is sjust barely taller than an 8 year old

@Porenges Is a harem route possible for him? Aren't dryad only allowed to be with 1 person for their entire life when they were talking about "rooting"? Unless that rule only applies to female dryad.

Users who are viewing this thread