Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ishtalica in the Winter and a Birthday

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...I smell a harem in the works.

Normally I don't mind the harem route at all in these mangas, but for this one I was kind of hoping for the monogamous route.

oh come one finaly get the time skip going on already... harem with a 8 year old mc in the middle... not even shota stories are so depraved....

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expecting those vibe from her before..
Hope all is well for them 😂

Dex-chan lover
Its normal for a king to have more than one wife so.. go for it Chris san

@Roadrunner9000 ehm.. Otoyomegatari
ehmmm.. and I think the first couple is the sweetest of them all.

Dex-chan lover
welp gandalf-kun, since it was 3000 years ago since last update i can't remember anything, even after re-reading the previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is saying Harem but he is of Dryad lineage. From what his mother's sister (his aunt) said they can apparently only have 1 partner. It's explained back on chapter 6. Unless him being a reincarnate has someway to cancel that then he should only have one partner.

Also, the Sea Dragon was mention way back in chapter 4. Glad it's being brought back into the story.

@Xenopsyche remember that half humans or other traits are random, like the furry princess, the father is still a human but for descendence she got the RNG of being a furry.

Users who are viewing this thread