Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ishtalica in the Winter and a Birthday

Dex-chan lover
Smooth. He expands his harem effortlessly. Also, 8 years old? I dont believe this

I mean I get that he doesn't act like he's 8 because he got reincarnated and all.. but what about everyone else around him that is the same age as him? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Dex-chan lover
a few times now they have had her (or at least hinted at) her having romantic feelings for MC, but WTF she could be his mom and he is still only 8 (not that i would be to shocked if he even ended up with his mom in his harem >.< ) the gap in age is not my issue as much as the fact that its for an 8 year old! like come on at LEAST have him like 15

Double-page supporter
Brainstorming session:

"Okay, we've got his birthday. We've got Chris basically coming out as a shotacon and giving him the not-at-all foreshadowed scarf, but what are his mother and Claune going to get him?"
"I was thinking Claune gets him some kind of jewelry. Maybe a ring or a bracelet."
"Good, good, what about the mother?"
"Doesn't matter as long as it's long and thin."
"What, why?"
"No reason..."

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna say it now, this author doesn't understand age. A bunch of things in the street aren't going to hit on 8 year olds. much less, those eight year old aren't going to be wandering the street. Ain and his classmates look and act much closer to teens, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the cycle in this world is half the speed of earth, making this his 16th birthday. Even if I'm wrong it's not my head canon so this series is less creepy

Dex-chan lover
Why are people complaining about MC being only 8 years old and getting engaged, or that Knight Girl having feelings for MC.
Its not that odd though, considering the era level of that other world.

If you look in the past of Earth, it wasn't odd for Prince's or King's to get engage at an early age (or right after they are born or even before they are born), or have women older than them as wives (since a Prince/King was supposed to marry multiple women, it wasn't necessary to always have a young wife or concubine).
What an odd thing to defend. That's like defending a rape heavy story because there's rape in the real world. We no longer live in that time, this world is fictional so that doesn't even matter, and finally the author could've easily made him 9 years older. On top of that I doubt older women were blushing over an 8 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread