Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ishtalica in the Winter and a Birthday

Dex-chan lover
Why are people complaining about MC being only 8 years old and getting engaged, or that Knight Girl having feelings for MC.
Its not that odd though, considering the era level of that other world.

If you look in the past of Earth, it wasn't odd for Prince's or King's to get engage at an early age (or right after they are born or even before they are born), or have women older than them as wives (since a Prince/King was supposed to marry multiple women, it wasn't necessary to always have a young wife or concubine).

Oof, that foreshadowing. She's walking dragon food now, ain't she?

RIP knight nee-san, you served your prince and your country well o7.

@Xenopsyche im not gonna spoil anything (cuz i got a warning before), but im gonna say just one thing
MC is a walking mess when trying to elucidate his "Race"

@TDSgaming yes i can
and the answer is yes, in the novel you learn that polygamy is legal and almost obligatory for nobles and that the current Emperor (Ain Grandfather) is a weird one for having just one wife... the only problem is MC itself who has some trauma over is own polygamy family, i mean the shitty father with his "step" mother and half bother... oh welp, the novel got really dark´ish at some point... btw is not a "full harem" just MC and the 2 girls.. at least until chapter 452 i think.. that is basically end game

Dex-chan lover
To anyone who questioning is this harem or not
yes its is and Chris one of them, thought as far i read only Claune and Chris who enter his harem with Claune being Main Wife, as for SeaDragon yeah its almost become death flag but averted by MC

Aaawwww, Chris is so adorable, I love their relationship ~!!! (And I hope no one will try making it into more than what it actually is, it's not a harem so keep calm.)
Thank you so so much everyone for your hard work on this manga!!

@Dregenburn there is just one way... and is not pretty.. MTL via google translate or another translator... its tiring and brain-cell-killer but i got a trick..
if you know some other language just use the translator from JAP to that other language.. in my case, my native language is Spanish so i use the translator from JAP to ENG and somehow my brain decipher the MTL mess into something intelligible.

Dex-chan lover
It would be weird to have a harem after seeing first-hand how his father treated his mother, but her blushing gave off harem member vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread