Mashle: Magic and Muscles

Cheers for the linkage

if people want to read this - bear in mind that the external site will have the most recent chapters and some of the first ones - and then will skip the middle ones unless you sign up or somethin so read now or face the paperwork laters :)

Dex-chan lover
There's a light novel or two with this exact premise. At least one of those has a manga adaptation that's already ongoing. But the real source being ripped off by all of them? Obviously it's the muscle wizard.

Ao2SlXQ.jpg

I’ve seen this premise a lot, like with that one Muscle Magic and the Elf manga, or like others say, Mob x OPM.

I enjoy the backstory and like the reasoning, but I feel kinda irked by the sudden shifts in tones during dramatic moments.

It’s something I might continue reading though.

So what if the premise is the same as previous other titles (no magic user in magic world), this made me laugh the same way opm did so it’s a win in my book

I know sometimes things are lost in translation, but this wasn't comedic in the slightest...

Edit: Meant to say this earlier, this is soooo getting axed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this serie will last long, took everything from "One Punch Man", "Black Clover", " Magic? Muscle is Stronger!"(it really took a lot from this one), the MC seems like a guy from a korean boy band, the art style is ultra simple to cover the artist lack of experience.

Is hard for a serie like this to last long as even other readers will see the lack of originality, I like when the MC is OP and defy the rules but this manga will probably go for 3 months, is probably a filler in JUMP until they can put something better in it, wish it best though.

I've seen too many good manga get axed at their start because JUMP decided they weren't worthy, when other magazines would have killed for said stories, I know that getting famous on JUMP is a ticket to popularity but the risk is too great sometime, as a serie they cancel is theirs and the author can't simply take it away unless they have a iron contract.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully the author is able to add something to the story so that this can stand out on its own without being a copy of OPM .

Aggregator gang
A copy of one punch man?? EH?? He incorporated both characters from both mangas of that Author

Fed-Kun's army
Strong guy punches thing... using fist?

Yep that's an OPM ripoff, you sure done figured it out, another mystery solved by the great minds in the mangadex comment section. OPM, the only manga to feature the ancient fist-meets-face techinque. Can't believe they stole the concept of being overly strong. From OPM might I add, which also invented being strong.

How exactly is this an OPM ripoff? Because it has OP MC that punches people? That’s not a concept OPM invented. Like, come on...

If you can't add a fucking pictures of this manga then stop posting assholes

Harry Lifter attends and demolishes Dickwarts School of Wimpcraft and Forgery. I love it already!

Users who are viewing this thread