Masuraou - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - The Masuraou's Ambition

Well. Antagonist or not. Big Bro is speaking real stuff there which is pretty reasonable and ambitious

Having the fantastical setting clash head on with reality like this just raises so many questions about how the setting existed for so long before this. I like the angle of the brother but this is some shoddy writing.

@ImHungry shoddy writing is an understatement. The series must have been axed big time for such an anti-climatic U turn.

Double-page supporter
I fail to see how this plan makes sense at all.. Destroy the one thing that the entire town loves and cares about, so much so that it's ingrained into their entire economy, and replace it with a lousy concert and a dance comepetion? Why not just do that separately? What part of this plan makes sense when none of it is guaranteed to work? This choad is acting like he's going to hold one concert and turn the entire city into Tokyo overnight.

Aggregator gang
Why do they all agree automatically haha, not even 1 person (beside yamato) is against the seri's brother decision

me thinks you people forget it's a satirical comedy and take this shit too seriously lmao

Fighting's over, guys. Next chapter: rigorous dance training.

Double-page supporter
People here seem to be blind to the fact that this kind of shit has happened / is happening in the real world all the time. Traditions are abandoned as "backwards" "anachronistic" "stale" etc, in the name of trying to chase modern trends, broader audiences, etc. In the end, things become more watered down and/or generic / samey.

And yeah, most people do just go along, because few people are brave enough to speak up against a charismatic leader type, especially when that person is painting any opposition as "backwards" "out of touch" etc etc. It's all spun as "progress", but just takes away things people love and forces them into a "new normal".

Fuck that and fuck this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread