Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 138 - A Turbulent First Day

Dex-chan lover
This chapter.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Will this reach Team Medical Dragon-tier of politics dispute or will it be a good showing of war of words ala GATE? Either way I'm extremely invested more than ever now. Chiefs 1, 6-9 seems like a solid vote for Kyouka, but I'm certain Ren didn't win her position before without relying on her silver tongue. It's also a bit possible that Tenka will be barred from voting here, depending on how they will rule her actions, so Ren still has the upper hand.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe congregating every single important member of an organization in a same place isn't a great idea. Then add to that, all of them are inside the mind palace of a single persons ability... So what happens if that person gets compromised?

It's a recipe for disaster
This entire scenario reminds me of Negima. The entire cast was in a time altering psuedo space to train and relax a lot in a short period of time and the villain just screws with the setting so that they didn’t get release until a week after all the main events happen.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the same author as Akame ga kill, but this series has (almost) undeniably proven that this series wouldn't kill off characters, not even a male god of thunder. If anything this hints that Tenka is getting the spotlight this time.
I never said it would be permanent, but her temporary disappearance might be protracted and there may be some mourning scenes.

Dex-chan lover
OoooooooHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!

We are heading this Part of the Story....Almost Forgot this Earlier part of the Series......Oh shiit.....Civil War might be Brewing

Dex-chan lover
of course i had my hopes up for the sexy time since somehow Yuuki is still a virgin and no seggs so far dayum, but i knew somehow something will interfere
anywhoes let's see how their plan will fare
Is he still a virgin? I feel like some of the extras for the rewards heavily imply some kind of hanky panky.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with introducing multiple love rivals for the obvious winning heroine is that sometimes one of them is so heroic, sincere, affectionate, and beautiful that the audience falls in love with her hard and you can no longer have her in the picture if you want to tell the exact story you intended. So Tenka's probably gonna fucking die to motivate Yuuki. The fallout for the readership is gonna be funny. Let's see what shape the manga is in in the aftermath.

Users who are viewing this thread