Mato Seihei no Slave - Ch. 139 - The Onmyou Agency

Dex-chan lover
"it'd be enough for the commander to shoulder the burden alone" - obviously a statement to gather sympathy points and ignore the original issue
"I'll do my best to communicate moving forward" - a vague statement that sounds like a good promise but doesn't actually mean anything and is only used to dodge the issue

Good on Ren for learning the politicians' ways. she does want to become the prime minister after all.

Dex-chan lover
If Ren gets elected, then that means going forward their government is okay doing human experiments against the person' will. All the commanders voting for Ren would be complicit I reckon.

Supporter
Tenka!!! <3
ksnip-tmp-r-Khhwe.png

and that part where Ren talks about being able to handle both positions... said like a true despot
I love Tenka, such an “underratable” character, and yet so important.

Dex-chan lover
Eventhough, this manga take place in a matriarchy dominated society with women rule but somehow the author did not made into a woke garbage like most western entertainment nowadays. Japanese authors seems to know how to write stories properly without make the audience turn off.

Dex-chan lover
Eventhough, this manga take place in a matriarchy dominated society with women rule but somehow the author did not made into a woke garbage like most western entertainment nowadays. Japanese authors seems to know how to write stories properly without make the audience turn off.
Well, because technically it isn't that different between Matriarchy or Patriarchy, as in the end it all depends on who has the more power. Aka., Women in Matriarchy would do the same as Men do in Patriarchy, if they have similar level of power.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to shit on Ren for dicksucking the bureaucrats so much but, considering she is such an obvious self-serving narcissist, I guess there is no way she would win an election if they weren't backing her up. It's quite telling that her strongest supporter in the corps isn't very smart lmao
because she doesn't trust anyone but herself, That’s why Tenka help is such a strong point for Kyouka.
Tenka!!! <3
ksnip-tmp-r-Khhwe.png

and that part where Ren talks about being able to handle both positions... said like a true despot
Tenka appearing once again and being 100% best girl once again, glad that the author stopped his glace for Kyouka hahaha.
About the despot is good that even in a highly ecchi manga we got good actual plot from time to time, we get "bad people" on both side, being Ren and the Onmyou agency for the humans and the gods of thunder for the Shuuki

Dex-chan lover
The setting really is just an excuse for the MC to be surrounded by a bunch of dominant Onee-sans in military uniforms.
The author knows what's good.

The author know the audience love hot looking women, the woke tourism won't even dare to touch this manga even though it has yuri-strong women-women rule cuz the amount of fan services are just unbelievable lol

I think it even rival To Love Ru and HxH school level of fan services

Dex-chan lover
I Know it's fiction and all... but have the Mato discovery saved Japan's financial crisis in this world...?

Being the PM is tough there... although they're stepping down whenever they feel they wronged the country at least...

Users who are viewing this thread