Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

Considering the author made a character like esdeath and now a manga revolving around a guy being a slave. I think it’s safe to say this guy is really into dominant babes lol.

Dex-chan lover
just flip the genders and u will see rape...

for me its kinda weird that the mc turned into a monster... i mean if he didnt it would be even weirder... a plain looking mc beating pple bare handed? hmm sounds interesting tho

Aggregator gang
this seems like unless there is a major twist in the plot with in 10 chapters it'll get cancelled
and we all know that the sister will be alive after all probably the leader that the blonde chick wants to depose

Group Leader
OH so i bet all the monsters they fight are actually man who refuse to submit to the females in the first place
this is going to get good

Contributor
So this time, esdese is the main character, so the author don't have to kill her ?

This one sure feels to me like the author is giving his fetish's wings to fly here. ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, so she has to give reward after the slave performed their mission? So what if the demon she made slave of didn't die? What kind of kinky shit is this?

Double-page supporter
Kinda wanted to see the MC be chased more, wanted to see his surviability in action before the girl arrived. So his sister was listed as "missing", so leaves the door open shes still surviving somewhere (anyone remember that manga, blade something (was it x-blade?), that had people who turned into katanas and such.? feels similar to that).. but after 5 years ?. it be pretty pathetic story writing if shes been working for the demon corpse, and never told her bother shes stll alive. I guess it be nice if shes been surviving out there just to see her brother again :p and not actually dead.

Dont really know what to say about becoming a slave...... First impression is I dont like it. But he looks like he gets nice rewards. Who could complain when its a bishoujo. Who somehow has demon eyes? and are those real horns ? not cosplay ?

In the end I think its alright, guess I am so so with it. Could of been better, but could of been much worse. A world dominated by women?, while I dont mind the idea from a story/lore point of view, if it turns into feminist garbage, then I am out.

ps- what is with the MCs neck in the last panel... :s

Fed-Kun's army
These were the only details that really prodded me:
>Yuuki considering Kyouka's rewards as satisfying compensation for his service
Dude, she admitted that her remuneration is involuntary (in that sense, she reminds me of Youko/Japanese Lesbian Catwoman in DtB 2 having to kiss men). Consider her feelings there, why don't you?

>Yuuki silently wanting revenge for his sister when a body wasn't even confirmed
The least he could request was confirmation from Kyouko's superiors that she's dead. If he wanted to entertain the notion that she might still be alive, ask to be able to LOOK FOR HER.

>Yuuki trying to back out of being the 7th Unit's dorm caretaker, AFTER having agreed to help
Boi, your shaky resolve is sickening. Kyouko saved your goddamn life, at least show some gratitude for a bit first if you're gonna reconsider.

Putting the above aside, I liked this pilot.

MC did it for the
P u s s y

Nice. I like this MC. Alpha decision, thinking with his d***. Low inhibition game right there.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone recommend any manga that are the reverse of this? Like where women are regulated back to a slave caste? Where they are told to take out the trash and stay in the kitchen?

Fed-Kun's army
@Christiandude Nah, I've read the entire thing, I was looking with something more "aggressive". Also, the Bible isn't a manga, as it has no pictures.

I'm looking for some modern "edge" that will bring a whole new meaning to the word "triggered".

Users who are viewing this thread