Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
First thing I thought of when I saw fMC: Esdeath
First thing I thought of when I saw MC transform: Tatsumi

Thought it was just a coincidence; after reading the comments, I guess it wasn't =03

Double-page supporter
I didn't think it was possible, but this is somehow worse than agame ga kill

Too many of these kinds of manga recently. Whats the deal? Why all the super beta MCs being dominated? feelsbadman

I have to imagine that in japan there must be a majority of the men that are just weak willed as fuck. A ton of the depictions of males in manga and anime are like this now. In most manga in general the MC is weak willed. Like even when they are OP power wise a female character who is "tsundere" completely whips them for no reason. Half the time there isn't even any romantic interest, the op character just can't go against them for some reason. It's become more and more prevalent over the last couple years though. It'd be fine if it was every now and then, but it seems like very manga has some level of it these days.

calling this feminazi propaganda is just idiotic as fuck. even if it is, as if female haven't been sexualized enough in the anime and manga scenes, like come on, like this not gonna turn into the mc dominating all the girls in the next few chspters. not trying to shit on this series though

anyway, great art and i agreed first girl best girl, the other girls are cute and well drawn too. the loli simplified mouth in that one panel, very interesting

@Eridian this whole story is about the male being the slave, what the fk are u on about ? What did you expect reading this?

@animekek69 Yeah, i know. Did you even read my comment fully? The entire comment is about that and how it's like the majority of manga these days. I wasn't expecting anything, i was hoping this one wouldn't be as blatant as it is, because as i said in my comment, so many manga do this to the point it's kinda boring now, it's a story formula that's been done more than the isekai genre. And to prove this let me guess what the story flow is going to be. He is gonna feel useless at first, and be treated like dirt by the girls, but will get enough fan service to make it "worth" it while becoming more and more helpful as things go on, and slowly the girls will soften up to him, but while also treating him badly sometimes as per the usual tsundere shtick, and then the mc will give up on what he wanted before and instead live to help/protect/whatever for the girls. There are a few chapters on this so far so i'm gonna go read them and see how close i am.

Dex-chan lover
pg47
w-what if we...kissed in mato ?😱 haha just kidding😣...unless ?🤔

Fed-Kun's army
>become subservient to a hot girl
>get cool powers when needed by said hot girl
>rewarded by hot girl in proportion to power used without fail everytime

bro this manga ticks my power fantasy AND my fetishes, how have I not come across this sooner?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second does it mean that monsters are all males? And the collared monsters girl was pulling were males she enslaved? This chapter showed 2 of her slaves getting killed, that's brutal man. So that means she is using men as a sacrifice for her slaves. You can bet there is a feminist who is turning men into those monsters and that can be the leader she spoke of maybe that's why she is not taking it seriously. Women dominate their world and men are like slaves anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3 I think you got it wrong. She said in one panel "Just giving the Shuuki some pork when they were slaves was enough." That means she has been using Shuuki's to fight other Shuuki's as slaves up until the MC showed up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Barrubo that makes sense, pulling slaves out of nowhere would be weird i guess. but why she didn't use her skill on men before? did she not know it can enslave men too or something? also, im curious what happens when she enslaves another man but i guess it would return in a backlash from viewers so author probably won't do it.

Dex-chan lover
That embarassed face on p43 is too damn adorable. Makes me want to pull her cheeks.

@RUD3DUD3
No where in the chapter does it say her power enslaves men, it enslaves living beings. The caveat being she 'rewards' them automatically after the enslavement. Depending on how creative the author, she can even enslave animals (and reduce the risk of any... negative rewards)

Anyway, just the fact that her body automatically gives the reward means there's tons of risk on using it on someone she's not familiar with. Yuuki apparently wanted to kiss, imagine someone who wanted something criminal (in a non perverted way) and her body automatically reacts. The whole reward rules might be better explained in future chapters.

Enslaving Shuuki seems like a big risk, but I guess sometime in the past she found out all they wanted was some pork... which clues on that they're pretty simple creatures.

Fed-Kun's army
So it's just a femdom manga.
Gotta hand it to dudes who turn a fetish in to a story.

Users who are viewing this thread