Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

Wait...Nei is eleven...she kissed him in ch.25
Oh shit run nigg@

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ha! I own that exact sewing kit and I always catch shit for it, but It's handy as fuck. Also ahhhh.... yeah pretty hot blah blah blah looks promising blah blah definitely giving this a shot blah blah...

I love that beaty, but still, slavery would still be outlawed, so she basically broke the basic of basic laws, and should be considered a criminal lmao.

Page 48, the word leader is spelt as leaver but in the next chat bubble it is spelt normally. Other than that, it seems like the chapter has very few obvious errors that I am noticing. Thank you for translating, this is a fun read so far!

Double-page supporter
So... is Japan the only matriarchal society now, or is it the whole world?

Because this is only happening in Japan, right? So, why would the rest of the world shift if they aren't getting attacked by monsters from another dimension that can only be stopped by women?

Aggregator gang
Oooh man, you know you're in for some real shit when your protagonist is over 17 years of age

So the first thing you see from looking at a lady's hand is that you lick it? ok. Although, cool design for the morph I guess. Also the story thus far seems real ecchi based, also because tags lol.

Dex-chan lover
Something something better die as a free man than live like a slave

Double-page supporter
It took demons for women to finally get a place in society. If only real life was like that.

with the way in which events have been unfolding recently, I wouldn't doubt that something like this may occur this in this treacherous year

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-dono-sama
Yeah, women are such a pain!
Such useless bitches, they do absolutely nothing besides work day and night for you, give birth to you, feed you, protect you, spend endless hours teaching you things and dealing with your annoying ass as a kid.
And they act all high and mighty. They're acting like they gave us life or something!

Ahem, if you couldn't make sense of the sarcasm that was so obvious it might as well have punched you in the face and given you a speech on how to properly master all of the boy-scout knots, I must say, you are quite the ungrateful, hyena-hybrid, fire ant eating cockweasel.

Hlz

Reminds me of infinite stratos. While I despise entire word known as "Simp", since its always used in too general fashion, this story is just a half arsed simp wankdream..

Users who are viewing this thread