Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
Description : "...follows several heroines ..."
Actual chapter : Here's your typical beta MC, enjoy.

LMAO Japan has reached peak beta male with this manga. The story seems interesting, but when it comes to weak, beta MCs, the entire story is written around it.

This story could be cool if the MC were different, and he made the girl fall for him or something. Having him just be another beta male slave is...hilarious.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Ultimate cuck boi mc, the future NIHONGO is bright... as a turd.

Dex-chan lover
'Slave' is an interesting choice of term for a contract where the enslaver is automatically forced to repay the 'slave' after services rendered.

"If I can get rewards from Kyouka-san, that means my efforts are bearing fruit!"
I guess I can see the appeal of a job where you play hero and then get sexual favors in return.

This is far from the most beta/cuck Japanese manga I've had the misfortune to read (at least from what I've seen in chapter 1) so my tolerance levels are still within acceptable range.

Oh man, my face looks like I've eaten the most sour thing in the universe after reading just the first chapter.

I'm cringing hard it's giving me goosebumps.

Clicks next

I see I see, so we have the introduction of the little sister, the moe and the tsundere.
I got you

Dex-chan lover
So when a chick points a finger at your face the natural thing to do is lick it... noted

Dex-chan lover
Is this like... anti feminism propaganda? Warning of the future if women take over?

Hmm. I hope this manga is good. Kinda liked the this first chapter. The slave pact thingy is odd, but it's ok i guess. I mean atleast the mc's monster form is badass!
Kinda i think the stuff in the world is like this, women have all these super hero psychic abilities. While the men can turn into super powered monsters when they make a pact with a woman. Interesting to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the slave thing is obvious fetish fuel, but if the battles are decent and the lewd stays within acceptable parameters, whatever.

LMAO at you guys for calling this "feminazi propaganda" though. This is smut, lol.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN A FEMINIST RULED SOCIETY!!!!!1!! In all seriousness though, couldn't men be of use because of already existing skills, like kick-ass martial arts? Like i could see a shaolin monk fricking destroy ten of those monsters.

Double-page supporter
Huh, surprisingly first girl is actually best girl for once, the MC is still painfully average stuff though.

You get "rewards", then if it comes to sex... will you tell your girlfriend that it was only a "reward" lol ;D he would be secrewed if he wasn't the MC :3

Users who are viewing this thread