Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 109 - Chief VS Chief VS Chief

jujutsu-kaisen-sukuna-creepy-smile-csf9v3vjcifkbmh8.gif

This man is either Eunuch or Gay, I refuse to believe that any sane man would support this kind of shit for 110 chapter without going crazy, but I mean it's j*pan what do I except ?

Dex-chan lover
there an old wise meme and with his wisdom, he says this

i can't believe it's not hentai

and I wish there was a doujinshi I need it!!!

Dex-chan lover
final Bartle will have all the girls using him in his many forms, and the final reward will be wild.

calling it now.
I been calling that shit for months at this point.

The fact that Fubuki a mother initiate the reward on her own without any incentives made me wonder how slutty she actually is.
Actually, she still had to since she touched the chains while Yuuki was still in his slave form, but she’s definitely shown to enjoy rewarding him.

Double-page supporter
Tenka is absolutely rubbing Yuuki's dick. She's not compelled to keep her hands respectful by the reward, and she's there because she likes Yuuki a lot. besides that's the first place her hand went, and looks like it might've gone back there again when she sat on him.

Dex-chan lover
In
Tenka is absolutely rubbing Yuuki's dick. She's not compelled to keep her hands respectful by the reward, and she's there because she likes Yuuki a lot. besides that's the first place her hand went, and looks like it might've gone back there again when she sat on him.
In all her previous rewards she also went straight for the prize. She is wild!

Users who are viewing this thread