Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Lightning Quake in Shangri-La

Dex-chan lover
Well at least we have confirmation that Belle is still alive.

Also these two seems to be morons to me. I think that their chances are pretty low.....
But I kiinda don't want the dude to end up inside Yuuki :p ! So we will see.
Also, maybe Belle will get out of her card on her own, somehow.

Also I'm going to call it. Varvara will HAVE to use Yuuki somehow so.... -> Reward time with her!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they're not exactly trapped since Tenka can manipulate space and create portals (in fact I wouldn't even be surprise if Kyouka's group sent word back to hq before they went to meet with the imposter bell), and can in due time come and save them (as such the gods would have to deal with Tenka, if they really want to "trap" our heroes). I still think Bell can still be saved, especially since she's being preserved in the card (plus what kyouka just said). It'd been a whole different thing if she were completely devoured (not absorbed like Mira) or left to rot somewhere.

That said, the group will probably be in for a tough fight.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but... from where the fuck do they get this confidence?

Sure Fukuma's abilities are a mystery for the most part, but the electric guy was cubberstomped by Tenka, and sure her ability is broken but he seems pretty simple ability-wise.

There are two captains, and six agents to offer support... this is a Rorschach situation... and they aren't Rorschach in this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread