Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - Howling Slave

Dex-chan lover
Would he also gets absorbed into the inner world after his defeat or would the author/editor feel like, nah, girls only.... or worse, genderbent or mascofy him post defeat...?
Let's hope not, it's a waste of design otherwise :(

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well at least his real form doesn't involve tentacles (for now). I was expecting he is akin to those youmas from Urotsukidoji or La Blue Girl.

Dex-chan lover
We all know how this is going to go down. Bell needs her moment to shine and what else but her can pierce his high defense

Dex-chan lover
no rewards again:qq:
be91c83e8863f759e88be882922f8831b9603cccc0431798424d0354d48ee442.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nope.

I still believe that somehow that will turn into a new waifu.

Here i am reading a harem manga,no a shonen.

Dex-chan lover
Would he also gets absorbed into the inner world after his defeat or would the author/editor feel like, nah, girls only.... or worse, genderbent or mascofy him post defeat...?
You need to have kissed Yuuki prior to being killed to get into the inner world so unless he's about to get hot and heavy in his monster form I doubt its happening

Dex-chan lover
Miss Bell wakes up, fuses with Yuki, one-hit kills the big bad, and Yuki gets a power-up. And naked Bell.

Dex-chan lover
So I was re-reading these and something caught my eyes:

Back before they enter they told us that any damage to the structure is restored over time, but they told us that if the entrance is destroyed it would take quite a while for that to be restored. And we know that time runs different in there sooo....

What are the odds that when the door finally comes back, it a time-skip moment and they all come out at least a year older?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even interested in the fights anymore tbh, it's gone on for a few chapters too long

Users who are viewing this thread