Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 125 - Bell's Reward

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you mean by hormone but humans do not have pheremones that attract the opposite sex like other species. Some people do like the way other people stink though, that's a common fetish, no judgement here, but there are no human pheremones.
ofc humans exude pheromons....we have a special sensory organ in our nose that let us react subconsciously to that pheromons

Dex-chan lover
Dam 69 and it's not even a 0.5 chapter.
I don't know If I should be happy or sad, I mean I wanted more action from the anime, we got action but not the kinda of action I wanted that has been seen in this manga.

Thanks everyone at Ards for the translation

Supporter
The power that's Yuuki's feeling could be either:
A. Erection
B. Kuusetsu and co. messing with him in his mental world
C. A hidden bonus to Kyouka's ability where the more rewards her slave (yuuki) gets, the stronger he gets
D. All of the above.

Looks like all the ladies will be getting the D.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you mean by hormone but humans do not have pheremones that attract the opposite sex like other species. Some people do like the way other people stink though, that's a common fetish, no judgement here, but there are no human pheremones.
Hu, what?

All mamal have hormone, every single mamal species, human are no different than all other.
For exemple, it's a well know fact that teenage do a lot of stupid thing because their hormone are going crazy during this periode. We also know that a lot of women during their periode have their hormone going all over the place, same for pregnante women. It's also something for women during their menopause.
Men also are under the influance of their hormone, but contrary to women who have time were it "peak", they have a more "regular" influance.

I dunno who told you that human had no hormone, but you should not listen to this dude ever again. It's the first time in my entire life i ever saw someone say this.

Dex-chan lover
I reacted with confused because of the social media thing. Responding to your comment:

First: They are not having sex, they are licking the sweat and dirt off each other's bodies.

Second: It's not a logical matter, it's a practical matter. Licking a clean pussy is much more pleasant than licking one that is sweaty. Trust me.

Summary: Licking things that are clean > licking things that are sweaty and dirty.
The fact that they are not literaly fucking is not realy important with what they are doing.

Considering sweat "dirty", when it's literaly just water, salt and hormone, is not some kind of universal truth you know? It's just some people in some country that think so.
And in fact, a huge amount of people like sweat. It's super easy to find a woman that would tell you that a dude that just worked out have his abs in full view and full of sweat is "sexy as fuck". It's the same for men, seeing a woman that just worked out and is sweaty will be considered sexy by most.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that they are not literaly fucking is not realy important with what they are doing.
Yes it is. It's one thing to fuck (penetration) when you're all sweaty and dirty and it's another thing entirely to do all the licking that happened in the chapter (There's literally dust on them from the battle).

Considering sweat "dirty", when it's literaly just water, salt and hormone, is not some kind of universal truth you know? It's just some people in some country that think so.
Why do people take showers if sweat is this wonderful aphrodisiac that drives people crazy? It's because we have bacteria on our skin and when they come into contact with sweat, people start to stink. Try hitting on someone after running 10 kilometers without showering and then tell me how it went.

And in fact, a huge amount of people like sweat. It's super easy to find a woman that would tell you that a dude that just worked out have his abs in full view and full of sweat is "sexy as fuck". It's the same for men, seeing a woman that just worked out and is sweaty will be considered sexy by most.
It's one thing to look from afar and another thing entirely to smell a sweaty person and lick them.

Double-page supporter
10 pages that's it?
Author put less effort in the plot, more in the ecchi.
The Ecchi IS the Plot. That's what we are here for. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Hu, what?

All mamal have hormone, every single mamal species, human are no different than all other.
For exemple, it's a well know fact that teenage do a lot of stupid thing because their hormone are going crazy during this periode. We also know that a lot of women during their periode have their hormone going all over the place, same for pregnante women. It's also something for women during their menopause.
Men also are under the influance of their hormone, but contrary to women who have time were it "peak", they have a more "regular" influance.

I dunno who told you that human had no hormone, but you should not listen to this dude ever again. It's the first time in my entire life i ever saw someone say this.

They're talking about PHEROMONES, not hormones in general. And they're kinda right, any talk about pheromones on humans is 99% BS since we DON'T have a vomeronasal organ in the nose, unlike a comment mentioned above, to detect them although they do exist and MIGHT play a role on our social interactions, there's still nothing completely researched about their effects. I'm not saying they don't have effects on humans but from all the research done the modern human biology doesn't use them or use it on extremely low levels.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure about that?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987372/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8836161/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7938363/
https://www.nature.com/articles/260520a0 (while you can't access this article without scientific or educational access, the test performed here had 13 women and 16 men wear T-shirts for 24 hours without bathing or using deodorants. The armpit regions of the T-shirts were then sniffed in a test session where (a) the subject’s own T-shirt, (b) a male stranger’s T-shirt, and (c) a female stranger’s T-shirt were presented. The task was to identify their own odor and then to guess which of the two remaining odors came from a man. Nine of the 13 women and 13 of the 16 men performed both of these tasks correctly, leading to the researcher to determine that humans do have the capability to identify an individual and determine his or her sex by the odour of an article of clothing. Note that this is separate from the function of smell being a pheromone-like attractant, since that requires other cues; basically, how someone's scent can repulse you, but if you are interested in them sexually that same scent can be attractive, instead, as it is parsed differently from a functional stranger's scent. I have, however, included it here in defense of human olfactory capability being strong enough to provide scent-based cues in general, even though we are far more oriented on visual and auditory stimuli.)

They're talking about PHEROMONES, not hormones in general. And they're kinda right, any talk about pheromones on humans is 99% BS since we DON'T have a vomeronasal organ in the nose, unlike a comment mentioned above, to detect them although they do exist and MIGHT play a role on our social interactions, there's still nothing completely researched about their effects. I'm not saying they don't have effects on humans but from all the research done the modern human biology doesn't use them or use it on extremely low levels.
Actually, yes we do. One of the articles linked above actually addresses that. Furthermore, the vomeronasal receptors have a lot of similar receptors to regular olfactory receptors, so it's not like our noses can't catch them at all even with a vestigial version of that sub-organ.

Ok,
Yes it is. It's one thing to fuck (penetration) when you're all sweaty and dirty and it's another thing entirely to do all the licking that happened in the chapter (There's literally dust on them from the battle).

Why do people take showers if sweat is this wonderful aphrodisiac that drives people crazy? It's because we have bacteria on our skin and when they come into contact with sweat, people start to stink. Try hitting on someone after running 10 kilometers without showering and then tell me how it went.

It's one thing to look from afar and another thing entirely to smell a sweaty person and lick them.

Okay, we get it. You're not into sweat and smells. Now, stop kink-shaming.

Dex-chan lover
Ok,

Okay, we get it. You're not into sweat and smells. Now, stop kink-shaming.
Listen Mr. One-message-totally-not-an-alt-account, I made a joke comment about how brave they are for doing everything they did in this chapter and Kaezeribato keeps replying to me saying how wonderful sweat is. He's the one trying to impose his Kink on me and I'm just responding to him, with facts, why I don't like it. At no point did I say anything like: "Don't do that, it's disgusting." or "You're a degenerate/pervert for liking this.". I'm not kink shaming.

Aggregator gang
Listen Mr. One-message-totally-not-an-alt-account, I made a joke comment about how brave they are for doing everything they did in this chapter and Kaezeribato keeps replying to me saying how wonderful sweat is. He's the one trying to impose his Kink on me and I'm just responding to him, with facts, why I don't like it. At no point did I say anything like: "Don't do that, it's disgusting." or "You're a degenerate/pervert for liking this.". I'm not kink shaming.
And you don't even need to explain yourself, actually. Licking each other right after the battle would be completely disgusting with all the dirt and muck all over.

It's norm in hentai mango to completely disregard any hygienic issues - probably something cultural or whatever. So I suspect that the author just completely forgot about it here. :D Let's just pretend they all took a shower beforehand. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure about that?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987372/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8836161/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7938363/
https://www.nature.com/articles/260520a0 (while you can't access this article without scientific or educational access, the test performed here had 13 women and 16 men wear T-shirts for 24 hours without bathing or using deodorants. The armpit regions of the T-shirts were then sniffed in a test session where (a) the subject’s own T-shirt, (b) a male stranger’s T-shirt, and (c) a female stranger’s T-shirt were presented. The task was to identify their own odor and then to guess which of the two remaining odors came from a man. Nine of the 13 women and 13 of the 16 men performed both of these tasks correctly, leading to the researcher to determine that humans do have the capability to identify an individual and determine his or her sex by the odour of an article of clothing. Note that this is separate from the function of smell being a pheromone-like attractant, since that requires other cues; basically, how someone's scent can repulse you, but if you are interested in them sexually that same scent can be attractive, instead, as it is parsed differently from a functional stranger's scent. I have, however, included it here in defense of human olfactory capability being strong enough to provide scent-based cues in general, even though we are far more oriented on visual and auditory stimuli.)

Actually, yes we do. One of the articles linked above actually addresses that. Furthermore, the vomeronasal receptors have a lot of similar receptors to regular olfactory receptors, so it's not like our noses can't catch them at all even with a vestigial version of that sub-organ.

As you said it yourself, that's tests on SCENT/ODOR, not pheromones, they're not the same thing.
Let me quote the first thing on the article you linked "Many examples exist in animals but their role in humans remains uncertain since adults have no functioning vomeronasal organ". It's actually the same article I got my information from earlier.
The VNO is vestigial(if it still functions at all, it's up to debate) and still doesn't seem to play a role over any other human sense, including smell.

The results of all this studies are as I said: "I'm not saying they don't have effects on humans but from all the research done the modern human biology doesn't use them or use it on extremely low levels."
Studies on a lab don't show the reality of people socializing, ie. no one is smelling your armpits to know if you're a woman or if they're attracted to you, like other animals use pheromones for. The effects are minimal and mostly work for research.

Users who are viewing this thread