Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 130 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Probably cause in the end they were criminals, and if they weren't arrested they would have forced her into the same path.
Her mother we can only imagine how many people died or lost everything cause of her. But in the end her only regret is to have found someone stronger than herself.
There are plenty of cases where kids love their parents despite them being criminals. Especially at that young age where they don't really understand the potential bad their parents are doing. Just seems odd she seems to have no good memories even at a young age despite the love and care her parents showed her.

Dex-chan lover
That slap did more then clear her sins,it awoken something.

Also is there an uncensored version, feel.like we are really missing out.

Aggregator gang
NOT ONLY DO I HATE BLACK BARS I HATE WHITE BARS OR WHATEVER THAT SHIT MAKES ME ANGRY SHOW ME THE WHOLE BOOBIES
what's a birthday cake without the candles
on a side note good for you buddy 😌😌
the most annoying part is the fact that they still decide to draw Yuuki's nipples. Why is there no gender equality?? :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Really didnt expected the kiss at the end tho, its weirdly beutiful the way she finally accept him as fellow harem member of kyouka cult

Dex-chan lover
goku-dragon-ball-z.png

Dex-chan lover
somehow that felt so natural it was almost like the author wants her to be the one. interesting

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That butt-slap is pure meme material now.
But deym, this chapter had one of the best panels with Penko's smile that I can't help but be a simp for her.
And that Tenka-form by Fukuma is just fire.

Users who are viewing this thread