Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 16 Ch. 131 - Due to My Feelings

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck kind of answer is that ?
yuki said:
I was taking care of my body before I go to bed
Sounds like the dude's telling Ren he couldn't pick up the phone faster because he was having a wank.

Dex-chan lover
I know with this author's previous work, people are worried about Tenka possibly dying. But, I have to say the author has had plenty of chances to kill characters off and hasn't really taken them, Bell being a prime example. So, while we can't be 100% certain, I think there's a pretty good chance Tenka will be fine.
It'll all probably go to shit (popular and favored characters dying) towards the end. I wouldn't put it past the author

Dex-chan lover
This feeling... Sounds like a redflag... I also wonder if Tenka knew Yuuki from long ago. The fact that she has a picture of him in a school uniform means this was before chapter 1 even.
I believe she got that from the sister.

Dex-chan lover
At some point, this NEEDS a reward chapter featuring Tenka, Ren and Yakumo.

Dex-chan lover
This feeling... Sounds like a redflag... I also wonder if Tenka knew Yuuki from long ago. The fact that she has a picture of him in a school uniform means this was before chapter 1 even.

Ummm...no. That's from chapter 116. She had him try on lots of uniforms to take pictures of so that she can send them to his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It seems that the more conflict will come soon and more of the infighting kind.
I wouldn't be surprised that one of the 8 Gods of Thunder is the secret leader of the Onmyou Agency.

Now, this chapter would've been better if only Fubuki also personally came into contact with Yuuki.
My personal top 3 (Tenka, Fubuki, Ren) always makes the most interesting encounters with Yuuki (honorable mention goes to Mira, if only she had more screentime soon)

Dex-chan lover
It'll all probably go to shit (popular and favored characters dying) towards the end. I wouldn't put it past the author
I mean, that's 100% possible, but I think Bell surviving shows this series won't go completely kill crazy like with Akame ga Kill. Because let's be real, Bell probably SHOULD have died when Fukuma attacked her.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking she's gotten that from his sister

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think they're gonna kill of Tenka, throughout the manga's run not a single major or minor character has died even the former chief of the 7th unit who absolutely deserved it is still alive. Also while Ren might be a little crazy can't see her going so far as to kill another chief.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread