Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - A Slave's Superior

Aggregator gang
when every girl rides him at the same time and he obtains an ultimate form to destroy the ultimate enemy. What would the compensation be then

Dex-chan lover
This should be fun. Although I sorta expected the loli to subvert expectations and just do cute things for him like a back rub or something.

Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
It's stupid that everyone can make him use his power. Only his first mistress has the skill to do so, one another has the ability to copy that skill, but that's all. How the fuck could he just lick clothes of that blackmailing girl and turn into the monster form? This is just a fucking loose excuse to give him a harem. I'm dropping this shit.

Damn, i knew they would make use wait to see Giant power girl. I know we all waiting for her to have her turn and enjoy it lol.
She's definitely my favorite girl so far but both the 6th and 7th chiefs are close behind.

Also clearly they're going the direction of cute rewards with he loli so calm yourselves people lol.

Also the minute the Black-haired Girl was able to use his ability I knew the author would find a way to have different riders on him to have different forms without all having her ability.
It's pretty cool to think of how far his capability can go with other riders like for the girls in the 6th squad like their chief with space manipulation, the time girl or the power girl. Also, all the cool inner fusions that will happen with 2 or more riders on him.

Dex-chan lover
>implying you didn't immediately realize the loli was there to be lewded as soon as you saw there was a loli in the story

Dex-chan lover
@Raine_Lane

You forgot the form when Kyouka and Himari activated did a combo ownership of him when they were ambushed during the matches

Users who are viewing this thread