Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - A Slave's Superior

@RiseOne instead of hating on it how about you see all the possibilities for his power to grow with:

1. Its pretty cool she can also lend her power cause it gives the MC a variety of forms he can take with others including: the time girl, the space chief girl and others from other squads. Plus with more than one rider all these powers can have more fusion forms.

2. It doesnt take a way from the "mistress" (the 7th chiefs) to have others sharing him cause they still need her to allow it and also since she and the black-haired girl can use it as their main power to lend separately that adds other separate forms for her too.

3. what if eventually as the 7th chiefs power grows the MC he can absorb some of the abilities from other riders he had into his main form with her only. You never know how much he will grow from this.
There are a lot of great things that can come from this but your only seeing the negative.

Also, he licked the boot of the "mistresses" (the 7 chiefs) to use a minor amount of her power cause it was her boots that had her body on it. Obviously it was barely effective and really temporary but it was an emergancy. So it wasnt the boots of the "blackmailing girl" (the giant girl).

Dex-chan lover
Everybody is throwing a fit about the loli, but I’m betting all her “rewards” will probably involve wholesome things.
I’m actually interested in the Giant getting her chance, since she might use them as an excuse to come on to Yuuki (too bad she’s probably just the side-chick)

Dex-chan lover
Nakama dorei power!
Time for some traning arcs so he can use all their forms and with their powers combine, he'll turn to captain slave gangb-!

Dex-chan lover
"My body moved on its own!"

Takahiro better not lewd Nel she's too cute for such depravity.

Dex-chan lover
The way things are going, doesn't seem like the author has any intention of lewding the loli (basically every other character was already shown naked). And MC is probably not a lolicon for better or worse, so I'm expecting a headpat buffet or a lap pillow for the next time.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that Nei's remuneration was just a cheek kiss reflects that's Yuki's feelings towards her until now have been non-sexual. The moment it does get sexual, FBI can move in.

Yes its finally back and it's clear there combined form will create a megazord only thing is anytime she lends people her power even just one person it puts great strain on her body so likely both the other girls the can use the ability will have to lend it separately making it a total of 4 forms that can be combined at a time. I'm expecting the majn guy will get an ability to overcome this handicap.

Dex-chan lover
so anybody can become a master now ? for no reason ? alright then not like the other girl was a special case because her ability is copying abilities or anything just throw all logic out the window not like anybody is reading this for the story anyway

Users who are viewing this thread