Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - A Slave's Superior

@Rover No the issue isn't combining with 4 it's fairly doable currently with the other girl also using the lending ability but likely the combined 4 form won't last long as they currently are. Issue is trying to combine with more than 4 since it's likely the other team with girls with time, space, power augmentation and force field powers will also get there own forms. We do see with the girl with time powers its possible to train your powers to make it stronger but that process will likely take too long think yuuki will get a his own ability to help.

@Kampfarsch well it's not like each power cant have extra abilities so not necessarily an asspull and the author did give the ability a handicap so cant just spam it when they want.

Supporter
Just when I thought we would only get wholesome rewards with the little one, Author-san hits us with that last page.

Dex-chan lover
hey, mc's not even 18 himself so we're good. FBI go away, this is our town.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about the reward thing and so that loli kiss caught me off guard lol. Though, to be fair, that's the most innocent thing she could have done.

He looks like an Elite and Crazy Diamond had a fusion dance. Wora Wora Wora! @Inyomouth2x

Double-page supporter
So the chiefs are older than MC right? I see them drinking beer in this chapter.

@Starbright it's not a problem if it's not last long i just want to see the 4 combined transformation and i want to see the "space" power form too

Users who are viewing this thread