Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Hidden Village

Double-page supporter
Alright ... So ...
Cliche about Government / religion/ research institute is the evil one and the enemy at past actually a good guy ?🤔

Gosh, talk about old common cliche in shonen manga ...

ah crap, i had a feeling they would make things turn morally gray. Now the MC is stuck between two warring factions. I wonder how he will proceed and also im already not sure who to side with anymore. Gotta know more about why they wanna fight.

@flamewingman lol i was thinking the exact same thing. This feels completely like that where the MC is captured by a powerful potential love interest and her group and now even though they are revealed to be decent, they're still technically his enemy and he must stop them/escape. Pretty much the same plot is happening.

Thx for the translations, this has become one of my favorite mangas to casually read.

i think they're former anti demon corp since it missing the 4th unit
https://mangadex.org/chapter/770672/13

ohhhh, this is like what happened in seraph of the end
vampire reign with mika

Dex-chan lover
Why do the translators keep using the word "Uncle" for stuff relating to giving up.
I know its commonly used in America where its meaning is used for "i give up", but its not a standard stuff around the world. So, for many new non-american readers, it becomes a lot confusing and odd.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose Perhaps if more people message the translator asking what does uncle means and why is she calling another female around her age her uncle, they might stop.

@ssjr2
exactly! I also thought something along that line. MC get conflicted between his sister and Demon corps. however he will still choose Demon corps and vow to rescue her sister.

I wont be surprised if her sister die in the end like Esdeath lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, best not calmly discuss their reasons for hating the corps, right? Otherwise we may actually get a sensible development.

Dex-chan lover
@criver I was about to comment that. please dont be a dumb dense main character for once . I hope he becomes the mediator between the demons and his anti-demon group to make both parties understand eachother . like im pretty sure that will happen but when? if the author want to milk this he'll make us wait for 20 chapters (mc escapes without listening to the demons reasons,he'll tell the anti demon corp the demons plan,they'll come up with a counter attack ,the demons will lose,his sister will be locked up in their research facility ,and he'll see how bad they are treated ,then he'll help her escape ,she is weak now ,they'll go to his anti demon group,and JUST THEN he will actually listen to her and they'll become part of the rebellion or something ...).
OOOR,he can waste 5 minutes of his time to just listen to her reasons next chapter and become the mediator

Users who are viewing this thread