Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Hidden Village

Dex-chan lover
The only situation in which a penis wound would've been a lucky thing to have.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, i fuckin loved this series... thanks for a damn whole year of doing the translation man!

Aggregator gang
Seems like there are factions within the shuuki and that not all of them were originally human, gonna be interesting to see the dynamic between these groups. Also its probably too early for the corps to work together with the group of yuuki's sister, though it might be fun if he somehow manages to convince them.

Thank you for the chapters as always~

Cheers to a year of translation!

So i guess the "institute" is the one that spread those "peaches" and the anti-demon corps are the one who protecting this "institute" without knowing that this "institute" is the true antagonist.

Ahh, I like these girls waaaay better than the other ones. Time for a harem switch.

Dex-chan lover
It certainly seems like there is some higher up that is feeding the mato girls lies. That or they just geniuinely hate the demon corpse

Dex-chan lover
Out of all of the things I feel guilty about, this isn't one of them.

To the next year!

Double-page supporter
It's been a year already? Holy Hell, time sure flies. Thanks for the scanlations, keep up the good work!

@theonlykid Yeah, that was my assumption. That or the half-demon girls are a failed experiment that the institute is trying to cover up. Either way, I'm betting it's going to turn out that the institute/government is evil and the anti-demon corps are just being misled, and then there'll be a big fight between the protagonist ladies and the rest of the ADC and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread