Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Hidden Village

Thanks for the translation! Guilty pleasure is a great way to put it 😆

Dex-chan lover
i really hope MC is not dumb and try to know the story from demons side :|

@thegentelman will shit from reading your comment i think the 20 chapters well happen -_-

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much Ards-san for your hard work this past year! Hope you continue as long as this goes on. This has been a pleasure to read for sure~

Dex-chan lover
@Ardesc
Thank you for your hard work. I think you should keep the little memorial notice (and maybe add some more when something special happens). It's a good reminder that there is an unpaid human hard at work at bringing us this treasured tale.

@Ardesc
I am new to this series, but in just two days reading it I just have to say thank you to keep doing this, you rock man.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine that's how the Abyssals characterization and her world acts in Kantai Collection.
Thank you so much for all your effort @Ardesc, you're doing god's work.

Dex-chan lover
You know, It's kind of refreshing seeing them being good.n I was expecting they being evil, mind control, or sister&friends with yandere personality (not that far off tho)

Double-page supporter
I knew it! Aoba and the others was not affiliated with the villain demon. 🤗

Even though the mystery deepen, I can't wait to see how our MC solve the problem. 🙃

@Morose
Why do the translators keep using the word "Uncle" for stuff relating to giving up.
I know its commonly used in America where its meaning is used for "i give up", but its not a standard stuff around the world. So, for many new non-american readers, it becomes a lot confusing and odd.
This is something that bothers about a lot of translators. They do it in anime, too. Why think that "uncle", a strange colloquialism that doesn't even make any sense, is better than just taking the literal translation of "give"?
Leave uncle for American media, translate words without American slang.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I'm sure by the end they're all gonna work it out and harmoniously join hands in screwing the living daylights out of the MC.
Cliches are cliches because they work.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose to be fair, you also see manga translations where they randomly have British or Australian accents too so i mean ya

Fed-Kun's army
This sort of reminds me of Hollows from Bleach, but kinda not. I mean, they became what they became by accident and her own brother isn't trying to do anything aside from..... "Humans are right, you're wrong, but it's okay.."

Edit: I'm not taking away that some of those things can be considered actual monsters -- killing for pleasure, type of monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread