Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Love to My Slave

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY FUCK
I thought chunks of her body were missing but its seems that its just smoke; possibly from 3rd degree burns. Yikes.

TTX

Tenka is ok no new holes or body parts missing
weird I would like Tenka and Aoba in his harem, after consuming as many as possible fruits, Aoba is more Monster than his Sister (maybe... why is she his Sister)

@TitanAnteus What am I supposed to name? Every Shounen? Every shounen where "where absolutely nothing out of line happens and the good guys always win"? Or every shounen where absolutely everything out of line happens and the good guys always lose? Also you can't expect me to name EVERY manga in any of those categories, I'm not god, yet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Tenka is out of action/dead? Good riddance, I say.
Let's not forget that the negotiantions went relatively well and that both the sister and Yuuki's boss were getting along to a certain degree UP UNTIL THE MOMENT GODDAMN TENKA HAD TO RUN HER ENTITLED MOUTH AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.
Seriously, never liked her. She's really entitled, arrogant and doesn't give a damn about who she's going to trample along the way to get what she wants. If she's not dead, I hope she learns a thing or two.

I wonder why Sister-chan didn't reserve her beams to shoot at the black holes. BLack holes happen because big stars simply require too much matter to turn into supernova, since there's not enough, they pretty much try to drag everything surrounding it to fill that emptiness. Meaning, a black hole attack can be nullified by using a ranged attack with enough density that completes the "hole". This will possibly end with an explosion, but since her beams are ranged she can easily get away in time.

Dex-chan lover
These aren't real black holes. Black holes don't teleport people and if one of the size illustrated was created, the planet would have been swallowed within seconds, after being ripped apart and crushed like toilet paper in a vacuum cleaner. They're anime black holes and have the logic, properties and limitations that the author decides upon before showing the readers.

Double-page supporter
@Korvalus

Grow the hell up.

Aoba is a pathetic bitch who jumped straight to murder over elementary school level teasing from a girl that the MC definitely has feelings for and enjoys being around.

Aoba also refused to waver from her "attack the protagonist group's allies, including the ones who aren't in the know" plan and didn't really do anything to convince the the protagonists to instantly trust her.

Aggregator gang
While you guys roasting about Tenka or Aoba, we're 1 step closer to conclusion of this battle. 😂

Next one are Kyouka turn and maybe we can get to see a new variant battle slave.

Yuuki x Kyouka + Tenka maybe? or Yuuki x Tenka only? 🤔

Well whichever it is, I believe it will be the key to turn the flow as you guys can see Aoba really one hell of a monster. 😉

or the 3rd party appearance if the author really want to put strain on us. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctcel: Suit yourself. I even gave Tenka de benefit of the doubt and binged the chapters she's in. Even the 6th-7th jointed training/battle royale.

Long story short: you're right on some parts, and I started to see why she's so popular. However, the parts that made me think of her negatively are as I remembered, even worse because she's shown as being better than that before.

So sorry for not jumping on the Tenka bandwagon. I prefer Kyouka to her. By far, even.

Dex-chan lover
If Ichika dies I'm dropping this manga, I can't see her get hurt again, not after what Negi the Hack did.

Users who are viewing this thread