Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Gathering of Chiefs

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised no one has pointed this out, but last chapter Himari said that her mother blamed her for dragging Yachiho and that in the future, she might challenge her because she's a member of the 9th divison.

Lo and behold, whose's the 9th's commander depicted here?

Fubuki Azuma, her mother

Group Leader
@bionioncle There is no 4th unit. You're right there's a mistake there though... It's not "sixth", it's "eighth". I forgot to change that while copying the same text for all chiefs.

I also fixed that chief's name. It's Varvara Pilipenko, not Varvala. I'd fixed it before but rewriting things brought that mistake back without me noticing, so I got really surprised when @Jaegrqualm mentioned it.

Dex-chan lover
@Ardesc Did the 4th unit get wiped out or is it like the missing Primarchs in 40k and we're just not supposed to talk about them?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you're already walking into a bitches' den. Why are you making it worse?

Group Leader
Bell Tsukiyono looks like a timid version of Tsugumi Hattori from Orient.

F9BnOXv.jpg

@Tamerlane, there probably isn't a unit 4 because it is pronounced shi, which is also the pronunciation for death. Same in Chinese. So maybe they don't have a unit 4 because being placed in it would mean being placed in an unlucky unit and possibly mean certain death for those individuals. It's quite common to see hospitals not have an accessible 4th floor ( and reserve it for admin offices for staff) and hotels not having any rooms on the 4th floor as well.

Double-page supporter
Holy shiet, this really all-around-fulfilling-buffet-collection at it's finest! 😍

Man, I can already imagine if this manga somehow getting a game version with fighting based theme.

and then everyone will spam Tenka in online multiplayer battle. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Tenka got bumped down 7 places on the character list in one chapter.

Also I'm already prepared to give Mira her place as new best girl after two pages.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake That's easy to say from the screen lol... She could more than likely stab him before he even knew what happened. And that's with two of the people in the room on his side.

Dex-chan lover
@Jebsu She's literally in charge of keeping a whole extradimensional incursion in check. I doubt she's that unstable.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake: probably because that would have him killed in an entire galaxy of agony and nobody would be able to lift a finger in his defense, not only out of rank, but because she's a monster in levels of power? After his experiences with Tenka and his boss he should know better. And just by her reaction to his presence I can already tell that she hates his guts.

But to be honest, it's good to know that at least some of the commanders are nice. Mira and Bell looks like nice girls.

Users who are viewing this thread