Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Gathering of Chiefs

It will be interesting to see if she's just some turbo man hater or closer to a sadistic dom who's taking a interesting in him or both now since she was the one who requested he show up in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel Yamashiro got a Crush on Kyouka and maybe have heard of the rewards 😁

I'm dont think the boss will be the man hater cliche. Since she specifically wanted him to show up and kyouka described it would be bad if she was interested in him. She would have just told yuuki if she hated men so this makes me think the commander is interested in how he and kyouka fight or if there is a specific reason as to why yuuki is so strong in his monster forms while kyoukas ability was much weaker when she used the monsters. The commander might also be aware of his sister and the experiments their government did which is why she wants to keep her eyes on him.

Jesus, so many beauties in one spot. Sasuga artist-sama!

Commander is simply gorgeous. Legs for daaaaaays, dayum.

Himari's mom seemed to be giving Yuuki the "ara ara" once over. What do you want to bet she walks up to him eventually and says "So you are the one my daughter is so fond of, that child is so helpless, thank you for taking care of her"

I think a funnier development than the commander being a dom, would be if she is a dom only for women, but a sub for men, and she wants Yuuki to tie her up.

Users who are viewing this thread