Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Gathering of Chiefs

is page 15 mistranslation, Tenka is 6th unit chief so that girl holding pumpkin card is 4th unit right?

Dex-chan lover
Normal Authors: This seems like a good, varied cast of characters for my MC's harem. We shouldn't need any other girls besides these.

The fucking madlads writing this series:
bzpDRKbg.jpg

I really love how you can tell already that each of them have so much personality from their designs alone. Without knowing anything about the first unit, we can already deduce she's probably in charge of a group that focuses on martial arts and she's an upbeat tomboy type, the chief of the fifth unit is probably a very ostentatious and fashionable person who is concerned about their looks, etc

Plus the fact Tenka is still so flirty in all her pictures is really fun. Miura's also basically Jotaro, which means she's top-tier waifu bait in a sea of great waifus.

The only thing I wish we saw more of was the other commanders commenting on how MC probably isn't the first of the "slaves" that the 7th has drug in here, so I'd like to see some banter between them about it.

Aggregator gang
The moment she told her not to look, I knew he'd look right away.

@Tamerlane I know right! At this point he'll eclipse Yuuki Rito's harem.

Users who are viewing this thread