Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Gathering of Chiefs

@kazundetec

you are right, that's what i'm getting at. as for the harem, i personally feel just fine the way it is (lol) but yeah we will definitely see one or two of the newly-introduced chiefs joining (please be Fubuki) but i'm still rooting for Kyouka though

Contributor
Man, a lot of assumptions being thrown around.

I don’t think the commander is some man-hater or psycho lesbian or whatever. All she did is just glare at him. She is the commander, after all, so she has to be intimidating in some manner.

Also, I don’t get why everyone’s calling the MC an idiot. Sure, he had one job, but curiously got the better of him. That happens a lot. A lot of other people would do the same thing in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmchanga
That can't be the case, I think. Because 10 is also written in pinyin as shi. The tones for death, 4 and 10 are very different and easily recognisable.

Dex-chan lover
The Commander is a Black-hair Beaut. But at the same time... I would be the guy that says "I want to go home now".

@Koni If you were in a meeting with Vladmir Putin, and his assistant said no matter what, do not look him in the eyes; 99% of people aren't going to look him in the eyes

Nice to see the design of the units' chiefs are all different yet similar. Change from some others mangas where you see the same feature repeated.

I can ship any of those btw. Can't wait to see what the story will do.

Dex-chan lover
you were asked just 1 little thing... fucking idiot...

@Koni if you are in the city, in a school, work, etc. then yes nothing big will happen, but they are in the battlefield, where there are superpowers and supernatural shit, so ignoring your commander instructions shouldn't be something that you forget because "his curiosity got the better of him" especially when he has ppl that want to hide from the higher ups in that organization.

ps: a flying throne...

122069291-836045277132791-8841204691812827462-n.jpg

What a naiss

Why is the art style kinda reminds me of Gotoubun for example the MC is like Fuutarou and Chief Tenka Izumo is like Ichika Nakano and many others

Dex-chan lover
... I like them ALL. Massive Kudos to the artist. I cannot remember a non-hentai manga with so many good looking girls. Also, most have BOOBS, which is a plus.
... yeah I'm thinking about all the possible transformations. But mostly the rewards, I'm sure at this point that at least some of the chiefs wil join the harem.

The commander is probably some ultra controlling and/or ultra possessive woman. She might just want to force him to transfer over to her unit. Would be funny if she too joins the harem, but I dunno, not really likely imo. Or she's a man hater, but it would be cliche

I would like to point out that Himari and Yachiho's mother has the BIGGEST boobs, while the sisters are relatively normal. I find it hilarious.
It would be even more hilarious if SHE tries to join the harem somehow, considering that Himari is slowly getting more and more interested in the MC. Also, she's a super HOT MILF. And in fact, the only MILF we've seen.
Please please author make it so XD

Users who are viewing this thread