Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Assembly Begins

Double-page supporter
@raze2012
Fair enough. You're entitled to your opnion. You like it and theres no convincing you
Ithink its lazy trash and theres no convincing me. nothing more to talk about here. we'll never agree on "Mato Seihei no Slave"(and probaly ALOT of other manga/anime)

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22

aabe13c9-cf0e-40ab-af38-de6787e6f65f

idk why you thought I was trying to convince you tho. You asked me some questions and I answered them. Hope they sufficed.

Double-page supporter
@raze2012
I wasnt saying that you were trying, just that i couldnt be.
Also after checking out who wrote this its not suprise it sucks lol.

DO YOU IMAGINE OUR MC HAVING TO USE HIS POWERS WITH ALL CHIEFS AND THEN HAVING AN ORGY WITH ALL OF THEM :$ <3

When you suddenly remember this is ecchi, so you insert a random suprise fingering.🤗

@Trippersigs22 i agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i am sorry, that "why don't u just watch/read hentai?" argument is retarded. ecchi manga are a thing and it's nothing new. people don't read this stuffs to jerk off, they got a better way to do it. but i guess you didn't know that, oh well that's to be expected of an alpha with a patrician standard right? :)

also, i want to see more Azumama <3

Aggregator gang
Tenka so far is the best girl for me, but after i see Azumama i'll need more chapters with her to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread