Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Commander's Battle

I'm not bothered by an OP commander.

But I am bothered that Kyouka thinks she can beat this OP commander to reach the top. Even though she clearly knows the level of her power. It makes her look like an idiot.

Having big feels of "Shaka" with the whole Indo-ish symbols, from "Saint-Seiya : Knights Of The Zodiac" and I don't know if those are goods feels.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
damn i feel sorry for the last guy that one hell way to die

and she OP as fuck nerfs it pls!

reu

Dex-chan lover
So this is the person that the MC wants to dethrone?
She's Naruto tier retarded

Aggregator gang
Nice commander san.. but that volume cover dangerously caught my attention more than you did xD

Aggregator gang
@Nehona it's already been mentioned by kyouka itself before that commander chiefs is a dangerous person. And looking at how she deal the opponents, Me and most people probably pick number 3.

Commander 'Vairocana' too abstract to understand. I assume Kyouka will train 'reward' and 'lending' to bullshit level. She gonna be yhwach 2.0

Dex-chan lover
Wait who were these people? "Terrorists from some other country" doesn't really explain shit. I thought they were the only humans there.

Ah yes. Surpass the person with an Indian God's ability. You know, the myths where the strength of every character boils down to third-grade level "this is my universe crushing time-warping reality slashing attack" followed by "I blocked it because I can lol" and other ridiculously powerful ability concepts.

Dex-chan lover
The commander have this god ability, Tenka can manipulate space and make blackhole at will, the other chief is OP too, even Tenka's squadmember can rewind time.

And kyouka can..... Slice with a really sharp sword... And borrows MC power..... That can also be used by other member..... And results in better transformation

Yeah, good luck becoming the next commander

Kyouka and the mc are super wack compared to everyone else. How in the world are you supposed to compete with these abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread