Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Commander's Battle

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 That made me laugh. But you're absolutely correct😁

I'm really curious to see how the author plans to make up for that.
Not that I'm expecting TOO MUCH from this plot.... but well, since my expectations are zero, maybe we will actually get something better than what I'm expecting ^^

One way might be that Kyouka can lend Yuuki, via her ability, to other chiefs. Which results in him being grossly OP while doing that. Imagine, she lends him to Tenka and he can shoot black holes...
So in a way, Kyouka could be a "support" commander, because without her that obviously cannot work. But who knows...

Still this manga has so many gorgeous girls. Let's hope the author does not go down the Akame Ga Kill plot
where a ton of people die
. The mood in this manga strikes me as being lighter than in Akame ga Kill, but you never know...

If its the same Vairocana that I'm thinking of then that would be a bullshit ability to control all possible forces both material and immaterial. Such as the manipulation of the force that gives abilities. Momentum from punches. The vibrations needed to make a sound. Or even the manipulation of space.

So, uh, suddenly there are foreign countries who want to sabotage the country? The heck? They can somehow control Shuuki, and on top of that, despite the fact that they have superpowers, it seems like they're men? The heck.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, that was quick, and the commander is way too op.
I wonder how the next chapter will pan out.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems people have forgotten the one thing of shounen writing: PLOT ARMOR.
You can have all the powers of the universe but it don't mean jackshit when a story can say "lol nope".

And since this is writ from Akame ga kill's author, you can expect some weird BSpower to come around.

"Alright everyone, what's your powers?" "I can petrify people by looking at them!" "I can blow up!" "I can remodel people to make them stronger!" "I've got a straight up gun."

just finished binge reading this. Gotta say it is above my expectations
Reminds me of that one where the guy has to suck the women's breasts to get powered up lol

Dex-chan lover
so this was a flex chapter? gotcha.

@AnnaPlayer hope it is not some friendship/love bs power up that shounens love to shoehorn in any story.

@musicfreak12 @annaplayer, yeah, honestly, how is she even a captain? Brace yourselves for a ton of asspulls as she tries to beat the chief. I'm guessing author will either expand on her power to make it more OP or they stage a mutiny and gang up on her and the heroine becomes the new chief because reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread