Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Commander's Battle

Fed-Kun's army
Did... did she just teleport that poor man to the depths of the ocean? At least he died really quick due to the water pressure. Drowning would be a horrible way to go.

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii Can't blame you, when she said she had an ability i had to really look and even after seeing the boobs i still had difficulty believing it.

@LongNameIncoming
???
The villain group only has one man in it. Other comments before on here were talking about some of the female characters, I guess because they look like men, which I thought they were at first too.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that sucks.....guile girl was cute.....still a terrorist though.....

Dex-chan lover
Terrorist, seems like some foreign agents came to meddle.

And it looks like westerners once again.

@crackkid

Well, seems like the author prioritized the cool abilities for now :>

BRUH so why try to surpass someone with the ability to control the power of all Buddhist Gods? She's basically the Cosmic Buddha at this point. So how would you surpass that?

Well the power of buddha was always manifested by an emperor like character in many manga coz of its different interpretation of all elements of the universe/reality

The second panel with the chiefs Give a glimpse at how their powers might work. Each shukki they killed have different damage On them.

Dex-chan lover
They need to explain what resources Mato has that are worth fighting over. It can't just be the peaches, there must be more for things being worth all this trouble.

Dex-chan lover
She’s like SHAZAM, but with an extra ability.

Except she can only use two OP abilities at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread