Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ, all the girls here are thirsty as fck.
LET HIM GET SOME SLEEP!

Dex-chan lover
At least Yuuki isn't simping like a certain other mc did when they became a dog.

I'm looking at you Chainsaw Man.

Because it's a fantasy manga about monsters and otherworld stuff. You're wasting your time expecting realism

Dex-chan lover
tfw going in for the yobai only to find out the major competitors had the same idea.

@Trippersigs22 nah, it aint like that, he didn't go out of his way to please his master, like asking or giving something when not being told, basically to steal her heart, he just doing his job as a slave, and nothing else, his current goal is to save his sister, he even say not the right time to tenka, so he ain't simping

Fed-Kun's army
@TheFlash080 Have you been paying attention? Why do you think she's in that room right now? What do you think she's planning to do? Do you think she's going to wake him up before she lays on him like the last time? Why do you think she thinks she has the right to teleport into his room at night without his permission? She keeps doing this because she doesn't think of him as a person with rights or personal space, she thinks of him as a toy that she has claimed as her own. If she liked him so much wouldn't she also respect him? When we got that dream of hers about their possible future all I got from that was that she is crazy and he should stay away from her. Then again what do I know since she's apparently Best Girl! now. 😐

Users who are viewing this thread