Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Battle Over the Slave

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt - not the gods, just the shadow-loli

Shadow-loli was using one-horned as a mount thing because it seemed strong. Since MC had a superior monster form thing, he drew shadow-loli's interest

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22
He's LITERALLY her slave, how is that not simping?
Simp = "Someone who does way too much for a person they like"

Does he even like Kyouka?
Hasn't he clashed with Kyouka's personality multiple times already and acted on his own. When Kyouka tried to chase one-horned instead of helping her team, he decided to help the team and Kyouka later regretted her hotbloodedness.
When they were out on vacation, he managed to convince her to stop by an ice-cream store to enjoy the little things even though all Kyouka could think about was work.
Doesn't he have his own reasons for being in Mato? Kyouka's not the reason he's staying in Mato. He's got other desires and goals. Before Kyouka it was to be someone important and relied upon. After finding out about his sister it changed.

I'm starting to think that people who can't actually make a specific complaint about a character will just throw the word simp around if the character's personality isn't hotblooded shounen.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Simp as a word has lost its original meaning. Giving money to e-thots got called as simp. Giving money to street performers also called as simp. Giving money to orphanage and starved children also called as simp.

Look like they those girls come to help MC but actually they also come for attack MC while sleep too. Lol

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Yeah, "simp" is just the current "cuck", which replaced "beta", and will eventually be replaced by whatever the next dumb buzzword internet chuds make up to reinforce/protect their fragile toxic masculinity. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt - yeah, she's one of the gods, and he's her personal interest rather than group interest

As for the definition of "simp": it used to mean "Suckers Idolizing Mediocre P*ssy" and was used when men did absolutely anything to get a little attention from a woman; specifically, when he worked for more than he got.

Later on, the term got popularized and grew to mean "behaviors that cost more than what was earned" and "making a fool of yourself to get someone's attention." So it was made gender-neutral, and is usually applied to men who donate for streamer women or who provide any financing for nothing substantial. "Cuck" and "beta" still have their specific definitions.

Dex-chan lover
@Gem-Bug You know... that is a great way of seeing this topic, simp really did replace the other words or at least surpassed them in popularity, and just as them it will be surpassed too.

Thank you for that thought, this stupid overused word has been getting more and more to my nerves but now having that idea in mind i can see how stupid it is to waste time feeling anything because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Yuuki, he only wants to rest.. give him some break from lewds >.>

It seems I must wait and read once more when the uncensored one comes out.

Ye I don't like the commander more now. She looks down on people too much (specially men) she's the extreme example of Elitist.
But damn, is this where the uncensoring end? Keep the uncensored coming pls. I can't even buy the book since there's no available manga store in this fucking place

My man's own private room became a battlefield as well... Feels bad man

Users who are viewing this thread