Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Ren's Shadow

T51

Dex-chan lover
First page reeally cought me off-gaurd... It was a surprise, but a welcome one.

Glad to see Kyouka asserting dominance, but how the fuck is she gonna fend off Ren who basically has the fucking powers of a Rinnegan?

Really want to see how mamAzuma's (not a typo) character is gonna be like. From the treatment of Himari(her daughter) during the previous chapters, she dosent seem to be the best mom I guess. But lets see how bossman-Takahiro is gonna develop her character.

Dont want to get my hopes too high tho, as much as my fucking dicc is telling me to. Maybe he will make a few chapters where the three Azumas get some character developement with each other, and we go from there, then MAYBE AND HOPEFULLY mamAzuma will be part of the harem.

@b-no Yesss! OYAKODON FTW!!!

All that aside, this chapter kinda needed more Tenka, Idk...

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuki : i don't mind as long as i get to smash them all.

Supporter
Also, why are all the girls in this manga a bunch of thirsty creepers .... "Don't mind me I'm just sitting in the clouds watching you train...."

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Kyouka, let's be a little honest here. It was stupid to take Yuuki AT ALL if you were actually trying to hide him.
You seriously brought a guy to a meeting that was ONLY women. I mean how would that not be a little curious?? Especially a 'caretaker' of all things?
But not even just that, Kyouka was the one who was willing to show off Yuuki's transformation! And Tenka is a little to blame too!

And now she blames him for this situation.

Fed-Kun's army
@shoker It was not Kyouka-sans decision to bring him. It was the comanders orders.

Kyouka you cant stop the harem it's futile just embrace it already lol. I see Yuukis harem surpassing Tenchi Muyo levels of huge. Pretty much every notable chick seems like they may get interested later. Cant wait too lol.

Also i knew it was too good to be true that we would see Yuukis form with the commander so soon. Way to pull the rug from under us with that one author lol.

Lastly Dammmnnn the Azuma mom's hot lol, a true milf right there. Can't wait to see when she starts getting involved more

Dex-chan lover
@Hermetic_Saint Oh, more of this. Lovely. Unfortunate for you I'm always willing to admit a mistake when I've made it, I've got no reason to put up bravado on an anonymous manga reading website. I am a more than a little upset that you believed my attempt to explain my view was to attack his reading experience. Seriously, the actual hell is wrong with users of this site? Why does every disagreement I see always boil into some assumed personal attack? Why the hell can't you or others simply agree to disagree? What is with the level of egotism that you people throw out here that makes you think that the tiny disagreements that pop up here are all some intellectual assault on each other? You people aren't that important and you need to learn how to have a basic conversation. Ya batch of troglodytes. And yes, I have been waiting a long time to use the term Troglodyte.

Ahem. Now that the rant is out of my system. I have no intent to attack his viewing experience (I apologize if that's how it came across), I have no intent to deflect any sort of "mistake" as I genuinely believe it's pretty clear she has a vested interest in him, based on what I've read from this series and other series and the fact that is published under a harem note and she is the FeMC. In the series I've witnessed, the usual shows of affection were not always (very seldom actually) blushing and verbal confirmations but more intense physical reactions. A visible jealousy rather than "How dare you look at that girl," an excessive punishment rather than an argument. Etc. If you would like to have an actual discussion like an actual fucking adult and not assume my intentions then I'm more than willing to have that conversation. You may even convince me otherwise.

If not, then I would appreciate you not attack my reading experiences on the basis of being a self-proclaimed "expert" and having nothing else to you other than "I'm right because I say so" and kindly take it somewhere else because I've no interest in meaningless back and forth arguments.

Edit: Since you people seem to believe I've been making it all up, I decided to demonstrate it for you. Both of you.

Blatant jealousy:
x8.png

x10.png

x11.png

Reminder that these pages are all after she openly stated she wouldn't meddle in what the other commanders do in private with or towards Yuuki. Upon seeing someone else go after him, both as a slave and a man, she immediately gets jealous. She also initially had no problem with the idea of lending to Tenka. Unless you're trying to ignore the clear implication, she's jealous that there is someone else interested in Yuuki.

A bit more because I'm not running through the entire series just to find these chapters for you:

13-4d549891f6f01c47fa42f5d551ac544260bd6cf9b1614d20fc1e0f2aa3c0f00e.png

14-388afecb1c0b4dd5ebfa5870df7778d4afbec03c1c564682a0c88f696c8c4d8e.png

Oh man, what's this? BLUSHING AT A COMPLIMENT!? An incredible find, I know. I had to, look at the series and see the hints that were there in every basic romance there is. Sarcasm aside, it's been very obvious since the beginning that she's been growing feelings towards him. I don't know how you or the other guy missed it.

Dex-chan lover
Bet my money if the chief ride him, he will turn into Buddha

hahahaha the comander will turn to be such a sado, hahaaha I could imagine the mc choking her

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious how Yuuki look like when Tenka is his master...

Users who are viewing this thread