Mato Seihei no Slave

well I have been hate reading this b/c I can not stand this type of "slave" thing. but I will say I do like the setting and I was hoping for a "come upping" but around volume 10 it got a lot better. At this point I guess I am in for the long haul.
anyway I do like the story and the character design, and I do want to find out the outcome.

Dex-chan lover
well I have been hate reading this b/c I can not stand this type of "slave" thing. but I will say I do like the setting and I was hoping for a "come upping" but around volume 10 it got a lot better. At this point I guess I am in for the long haul.
anyway I do like the story and the character design, and I do want to find out the outcome.
What slavery? Yuuki is a king.

Aggregator gang
SHE'S SO FUCKING OP WHAT

What an MVP. They would have gotten absolutely stomped.

Last edited:

DX1

Lol highdive says “we’ll release the anime uncensored” and then the manga author suddenly decides to start censoring the manga 🤣

Dex-chan lover
People who traumatized by Akame ga KILL, doesn't even know MajiKoi, author's other product.

You can compare Akame ga KILL to YYY. But I compare Chained Soldier to MajiKoi.

If the anime flip and manga sales booming. I bet author will make the Visual Novel version for all heroine route
I haven't ever read a thing this far from reality. MajiKoi has nothing similar with this one and is astronomically better than this beta-male/crap-female trash.

got caught up to the most recent release a couple months ago and this is my first time being up-to-date when a new volume comes out. I noticed 124.5 was uncensored but I've not seen the previous ones in volume 15 get updated yet.
how long does it usually take for the chapters to get updated with the uncensored versions?

Users who are viewing this thread