May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

He's hilarious but I'm still stubbornly behind scarlet marrying the first Prince, for one thing he treats her with so much respect while not focusing overly on any one aspect of her, as well as being dedicated and sweet, which feels better than someone who barely knows you proclaiming their love.

@riflow Very true, and a difference not-so-subtle that most comments somehow ignored? Someone that proclaims their love for you in 2 seconds after you puch them is seriously a red flag. What actual love and mutual respect can be between a punching-bag and his master? 😂Such a bad joke would such a relationship be....

Also, no, this is not an isekai now, and a tag and such is not at all warranted. As someone in the comments pointed out, just because a random character dies in the story it doesn't make it a tragedy. And so, a random character coming from another world doesn't mean that world-skipping is now a main theme of this.

Dex-chan lover
I like this new prince better than the other one already. Imagine how strong heir kids would be lol I don't think the poor dragon deserved to get hit through 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fucking christ 😱!! Instant top 5 best manga of the year

This needs an anime adaptation already!! Also I love how she just yeeted the punching bag prince😂🤣

Give that prince a concussion and yeet him back into his country xD

God damnit I love that MC so much, she's one of my favorit MCs of all time

Dex-chan lover
I hope she makes Godwin a punching bag anyway.

This chapter is huge in terms of all those reveals.

A harem AND an isekai? You don't often see a manga gain two new genres in a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
SUDDEN ISEKAI!

I hope that turns out to be bullshit. Also I still ship her with the beast boy, who is best boy

Vankish Prince gave a Team Rocket speech and got the Team Rocket treatment. I appreciate that very much.
He's fun! If he weren't so thick in the skull, he might have been more likable as a harem member. Unfortunately, he's a prince of rival kingdom who's trying to y'know, wage war or something. He's still tons better than Godwin and the nobles, though. Best end: diplomatic maneuvering ends in a treaty

I forgot about the other girl, whoops. Looks like the plot is deeper than a weird love for Prince Kyle though- she's not a dumbass, plus there was that gun, blah blah,..,.,,,

Users who are viewing this thread