May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

@Blaster746

Are we talking about the same Sylvain "I'll betray my country because the teacher had a nice set of tiddies" Jose Gautier?? Because it seems you meant someone else.

Aggregator gang
UGH LMAO STOP. I love reincarnation but sometimes it's just forced into a story when it really doesn't have to be.

People with feet fetish are having a field day.
Don't know why people are so focused on the isekai. I'm fine with it if it's done right. Not surprising as well, considering she whipped a gun out of nowhere and threatened Godwin a few chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm glad that this isn't a double isekai where the villainess is also a reincarnated person, it's a bit sad that the isekai'd person probably read their whole thing from a novel or something again or an otome game..

i do hope the godess admonishes the isekai'd person tho, else we'd have another case of really dragged on villains making the story hella short

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet best not-your-waifu goddess of justice

Also, they're dancing on page 23.

Aggregator gang
Lol, her throwing the prince off the roof like that just gave me Pokemon flashbacks haha.... "I won't give up!!" is the new version of, "We're blasting off again~" XD
Thanks for the chapter~!

Unexpected isekai.
Foreign prince is clearly an m. But also very cultured to recognize the perfection of Scarlet.

4erbob.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread