May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
im damn worried with the cat cuz scarlet is sending him out as a bait
but hell yeah
this main heroine is damn revolting
can't have enough of her

Dex-chan lover
Yo dude

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/48bb17fe-456f-4bb0-922d-6f95a673022e#awCqwn8wva.copy

You'd best turn down that offer...or pay the penalty

But yeah, I fucking love this series

So love this series thank you so much for the update. I know it’s a lot of hard work translating, but I hope to see more soon. Thank you

Group Leader
@Lordtartaros raws are monthly and the last released chapter by the author is the 9th which we are currently working on. Check your infos before talking.

@timestop17
totally agree, but I'm laughing at her brother's misery instead xD

I also love how Scarlet handles her cute wolf - he's like her little brother/pet! :D also, also, I want that werewolf to appear again. He seems fun.

Dex-chan lover
@AkaiHidan What there are only 9 chaps? If the author does monthly chapters he failed somewhere because the first chapter was translated 11 months ago.

Group Leader
@LordTartaros
They took a break for the volume release, and there was one chapter released in halves over two months. You know you can just click the raw button on the page to see the number of available chapters as well, right

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez I know I checked but there were only complete chapters. I didn't have the reflex to do so at first (clicking on raw i mean). It's just that I was surprised there was so little content.

Dex-chan lover
@LordTartaros You do realize that even the publishers might want some time off every so often, right? There's also instances of scheduling changes for specific releases due to illness and any number of other factors.

Dex-chan lover
Don't pity the brother ever, he sees his sister as a political tool to benefit his family aka himself and his father alone.
Everything that happened is his fault and he had the power to avoid this since day 0, his suffering is but karma.

Users who are viewing this thread