May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, my moral code is the same Scarlett. If you want to bully someone, make sure they're bad person 😂

Dex-chan lover
I know that she'll probably end up with Prince Julius, but I really want Scarlet to get together with best-boy Nanaqa.

I mean, he sure he did crossdress and try to kill her, but he had a slave seal on, and he trusts her so much now that he's willing to be enslaved again.

Also, he can turn into the fluffiest doggo on the planet. 10/10

Though, with all things, the only true route will be harem ending (Or, in this case, reverse harem ending.)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Scarlet has enough woman in her for a hundred men to enter a happy marriage if she was divided into separate individuals.

The issue is to get her to respect you as a person enough to earn her love is a Herculean task that very few, if any, can accomplish with certainty. And that's why we all love her, even though she'd probably beat us so hard that even Crazy Diamond couldn't fix us... @Liquidxlax

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand the Scarlet x Nanaka shippers. They don't match at all. They work great as a master and servant, not a chance as a couple. Julius fits that bill much better. And if Julius x Scarlet happens, Scarlet would have absolute reign and punish evildoers without repercussion (at least, even more than she does now).

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet continues to be one of the best "wifey materials" in all the manga I read.

Side note: If only Guts could have done the same thing to his Donovan.

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti
Give up there's no romance with the prince in the LN hahahahaha 🤣

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

New guy’s nose is gonna make such a pretty crunching sound.

I love Scarlet! Such a hero!

Fed-Kun's army
Why bother with playing nice with the slave traders when you can just wipe them out? Thoughts are like Aizen from Overlord on this...

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh new guy!!! hot new guy!! I LOVE SCARLET FALKSLJK YES BEAT THE PRIME MINISTER INTO A PULP!!! WHAT A QUEEN!!!!!

thank you very much for the update~

@Kuroageha please tell me you aren’t joking. not that i hate the romance, but i’m having more fun seeing scarlet kick ass and im not the biggest fan of her dynamic with the prince lol

Dex-chan lover
The Vankish empire. Should have been spelled "Wankish" empire, since it's clearly full of Wankers.

Fed-Kun's army
"values military valour above all else"
They're going to try to recruit her.
'Alliance through marriage' plot point incoming!

Users who are viewing this thread