May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@LordTartaros Not really. Even if the original releases are on websites alone rather than going through any magazines, they might be following pretty specific scheduling. So, if they don't release anything because it's Golden Week or something like that, there might not be anything that entire month as a result. In a case like that we'd have to pin it on the publisher if anything, perhaps the mangaka wanted to get something out but had to wait on it for the next month.

I get why it feels like a lot of missed time though, since I'm just on the reader end of this too, but this is probably exaggerated a bit in how it feels because the manga is still relatively new at the moment. Then again, I'm also familiar with about half a dozen series that have kind of wonky release schedules due to health issues, like Gangsta. I might be a bit desensitized to a month or two here or there after half or even entire years without even one chapter at all because of stuff like hospitalization.

@Kuroageha
Yup, I agree. So far I dislike pretty much every character in this story except for the MC and the beastman. Her family is pretty trash and they still seem to blame her for what happened with the 2nd prince, while they ignore the years of abuse she's had to go through. I really hope there's no romance in this as well especially with the 1st prince. I would prefer if it if she were to stay single for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Man, between this and Yakuza Reincarnation, I'm really waking up to the joy of watching beautiful, delicate princesses absolutely brutalise the fuck out of huge brawny dudes and the corrupt pigs that own them. I mean, it's no surprise, I always kinda figured I'd be into it, but... boy, it's really feeding a need I didn't know I had.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a Sniper going after my favorite scans group? If so, fuck you.

@Glomoro preach, idk if they think the scanlators have no life but its so annoying to see people complain about "oh no _ chapters in _ months there should be more!" like wtf they might as well translate it themselves since theyre not paying the scanlators and others to work for them, that's pretty much a hobby after all even the author needs a break too, 2 months isnt even much 😦 even during quarantine it isnt the easiest thing to do since you dont know if they or relatives are sick smh

Double-page supporter
yes, a greedy and corrupt fatass is really a high quality punchbag ~
too bad we can't do that on earth ~

@Tersione oh my god so true, I really liked what she said "since childhood I've wondered, why do good people suffer? why do evil people get rewarded? dealing with those who take advantage and step on others is never straightforward. I may be sheltered, surrounded by flowers, gardens, and happiness. away from the cruel truth of the world, but there is one thing that I am certain of, that is, if you're going to hit a person, then it best be in the plump, fat gut of a corrupt nobility! -scarlet el vandimion" oh my god, I love her and guess what, I'll write it in my notes.

@Yunefia oh my god you're a savior, thank you so much, I did think of combining those two pages but didn't take that thought seriously, although I did wish to see them as one page, thank you for granting my wish, I am very grateful, I'm going to go and save it, also, is it not a scans scans group that translated this? it is written "no group" and there is no credit page but the translation is so amazing and the quality of the pages is really high. I did not see all the comments but the ones I read didn't react to this matter even the slightest bit? I hate drama and such but it's weird?? so I'm really confused, please help.

to whoever translated this, thank you but are you a snipper?, and also very very very very grateful and thankful for not a scans scans group since they are who translated the last chapters since the beginning, and I hope and wish that they do not drop this or even plan to.

Current pawn of enemy nation: presents powerful foe who beat up nations prince.
Enemy: ohhhh, a new pawn and it’s pretty.
(Current pawn dies)

Group Leader
WHAT KIND OF REVELATION IS THAT? LOLOL

new guy's eyebrow game do be stronk

@lilian You're welcome.

There was some "did this get sniped?" "snipe? Please stop" in the earliest comments, nothing that big. There was snipe "war" on one of korean comics some time ago... so I got idea for the sniper edit while combining the two pages, so yeah. I hope no one gets it too seriously tho. 😶

Scarlet will punch your face in bro

Please tell me the beast man stays with Scarlet

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... Scarlet onee-sama is so cool and dreamy 😍
...if my sister goes around banging and knocking around nobles our house will perish!
(see new harem member in the final pages)
...if my sister goes around banging and knocking around up nobles our house will perish! ...prosper?
Fixed that for you, long-suffering Leo onii-san 😉

Users who are viewing this thread