May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

NASS: doesn't update a manga for 2 months
Another group: picks it up
NASS: No, you can't do that, this is our manga that we have no legal rights to, here's our reposts of the exact same chapters
Everyone: Couldn't you have at least picked up from where the other group got to.
NASS: No, these are our versions of the exact same thing that we don't own

I swear, whenever I see chapter reposts, a decent chunk of time it's from NASS after someone else picked up something they stopped updating. I wish there was a way to filter out reposts of chapters you've already marked as read.

bruh if you get sniped or whatever Atleast start from where the current scanlation is

@ABecause @OreoBirb
I feel like they probably already started translating but stopped cause they were busy? or smth and then someone else posted and they probably didn't feel like leaving the chapter unfinished so they just continued it? Idk but there's so much conflict rn with so many groups posting mangas x_x If only everyone could just talk to each other first before uploading to avoid this drama o.o

Fed-Kun's army
A great feast indeed. Hopefully the prince doesn't get paralyzed by that.

Group Leader
@ABecause @OreoBirb I'm Akai, NASS' leader. My health didn't allow me to work correctly on the chapters so we got a bit late on schedule. Like you said, no one owns this series. We'd done more than half of both chapters, and the 14th too is being worked on. 15 isn't out yet. So did you want us to throw all the work we had already done just beacause another team started working on it? I mean what harm could it possibly do to you all to have 2 versions of a series? None right? Why create drama when even scans groups are just peacefully working on the series they like? I like scarlet and I'm working on it because I like it. You guys are also free to read any version you want. Let's all not opress our way of thinking on others. Peace and Freedom. Thanks and have a nice reading for those who haven't read yet!

This is one of my favorite stories right now!!!! I am soooooo in love with Scarlet. Finally the ass kicking princess who is really amazing. I really hope the author doesn't muck it up. one of my fav's is when she is spinning a dirt bag and her dress is twirling so prettily, i was like in love love love!!!

also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Amazing people like you all give me amazing things to read. As long as people aren't being mean to each other no harm no foul with multiple copies. I love reading and rereading these stories. I find it fun to read the different versions. Thank you. Hopefully your health is better and may the spark of creativity (because i do think translating is super creative as well as arduous) never flame out. thanks sooooooo much!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@AkaiHidan thank you for not giving up on the translation even though another group has picked it up. At least you made it clear that you were not in a good condition. Hope you're feeling much better already!

Also, people can actually just skip the doubled chapter if they've read it, the reason they create a drama out of it is simply because they probably have no life 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Really the thing that mangadex needs is some mechanism by which it would be immediately obvious when another group releases a version of a chapter that was already released, that way people could still have later higher quality releases, different translations, etc while also avoiding the "trick" of thinking there's a new chapter out.

tbh idk why that man didn't use the gun when scarlet was preoccupied with the foreign prince

Thanks for the release! Translation and all the work that goes into these releases is not to be underestimated so thanks for not chucking it all out haha love the quality as usual, hope you take care of yourself! 🥰

@ABecause lol classic NASS. They do it all the time. They leave a manga for like two months, another group picks it up and then coincidentally, they then post their scanlation. What's the point then lol. They should stop taking more than they can chew so we can all enjoy different series. No one group should force it all upon themselves to the point of being two months behind chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread