May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro different region would bring different "top" result. in this case, my google search for Palmia show brand name product of a margarine

Dex-chan lover
@zuflis11 I'm aware, which is why I made a point about circling back to the brand names thing with the surname thing in mind, because it's a possible reason for any of the products people are finding with that name to have it. It's not like I'm looking into it deeply enough on any of them to confirm that, though. It seems like a plausible theory for at least one or two of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro I think that's the thing! It might be a family name or a brand. But in my country, it's a name brand for margarine butter and oil. It might be different in other countries :D

AND HELLO FELLOW COUNTRYMEN @Aryazaky

Aggregator gang
The fact that Scarlett takes her dragon on "walks" like that was already great....
But the fact that her friends are ready to nonchalantly take on a dragon like that..... makes the scene even more perfect XD
Thanks for the chapter~

@LALA456 That's not an argument at all. Muslims are always killing Muslims just like Christians are always killing Christians. ISIL says they're Muslim and implemented Sharia in their territory. The evidence doesn't get better than that.

@Phoenix_VII just cause they say theyre muslim doesn't mean they're recognized as Muslim, the religion doesn't call for purging every other religion or something, that's not actual evidence

Bad people are bad people, they don't really have a religion. They're bad regardless of any religion.🙂

....um.....btw....why on earth are we discussing religion?
Isn't this supposed to be a manga comment section? 😂

Dex-chan lover
lol well meaning misunderstanding. Gotta respect the friends for attacking the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread